𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

"Izuku, don't eat those! They're only for decoration

"Izuku, don't eat those! They're only for decoration."

I watched Izuku put down the fake apple with a pout. "Do you want apples?" I asked him. He nodded his head with a smile.

I picked out an apple and washed the fruit, slicing it up so it would be easier for him to eat. I got a small container and put some caramel in it, setting both the slices and caramel on a plate.

He licked his lips in excitement as I put down the plate in front of him with a small cup of milk. "Make sure you really chew your food ok? I don't want you chocking again" "Ok mommy!" He quickly dug in, dipping a slice in the stubborn sauce.

He quickly moved out of his chair with his snack and followed me into the living room. I finished putting the garland on the tree since Izuku was pressed to help out decorating the tree with what he could, even if it was only the lower part of the tree.

The door bell rang, slightly startling Izuku, who was too focused on his snack. I chuckled a little bit as I made my way to the door. "Hey guys! Come in." I opened the door for Katsuki and little Sho. They stood on the rug, stiff and covered in snow. I quickly took some of the bags he had in his hand and set them aside.

"I didn't know you guys were coming over so soon," I said as I helped Shoto out of his snowsuit and took off his damp beanie. His little button nose was red and runny from being outside in the storm. I held his cold chubby cheeks in my hand, seeing him smile a little.

"Yeah, we were going to come later but the weather changed a little too quickly, so we had a change of plans," He sighed. I helped with his coat and hung it up so it could dry. Along with it, his scarf and hat as well.

"We brought food!" Shoto exclaimed. I awed, stroking his hair, "You did? That's very kind of you two."

"Izuku is in the living room eating a snack, would you like something to eat? I have fruit, crackers, popcorn..." he held up his hand for me to hold. I walked him to the kitchen, so he could see the options.

"What does Izuku have?" He asked me. "He has milk and apple slices with caramel. Do you want that?" He shook his head and whispered, "yes please." I smiled, widely and sat him down so he could wait for his snack.

Shortly after, I brought him to the living room with Izuku, who rejoiced seeing his friend. "Hi Izu," "Hi Sho!" Izuku hugged his friend and urged him to sit next to him on the couch.

"Try not to make a mess, I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything," Izuku gave me a thumbs up and Shoto simply nodded his head, acknowledging my request.

I walked back to the kitchen, seeing Katsuki taking out groceries from the bags. He put the turkey in the sink so it could properly thaw.

"Do you put tomatoes in the fridge or not?" I tapped my chin with my finger like I was thinking. "Personally, they taste better when you leave them out." He nodded his head, "noted."

I helped him put away the groceries, and left out the ones I was going to prepare for tomorrow's feast and a light dinner for tonight.

"What should we eat tonight?" I pondered. "I mean, the boys will pretty much eat anything you cook, especially myself." He said, patting his stomach.

I opened pretty much everything in the kitchen to see what I had to work with. Thinking about something easy along with the hungry boys in this house... I decided to make some Chicken Alfredo with the leftover chicken breasts I had in the fridge. "You can never go wrong with pasta." I shrugged.

I got the ingredients for it and filled the pot with water. He grabbed the chicken from out the fridge and sat it on the cutting board, slicing it up. I sat the pot on the stove and sprinkled a little bit of salt before closing the lid.

I turned around and smiled, sliding my arms around Katsuki's waist. "You're getting better at mincing." I watched him slowly chop the parsley before gradually speeding up. "What can I say, I learned from the best."

I tapped his butt, as I began leaving the kitchen. "Come to the living room when you're done with that." He hummed in response with an ok.

I entered the living room, seeing the boys on the couch watching The Grinch.

"Why doesn't he like Christmas?" Shoto questioned in a whisper. "Be-Because the kids were mean to him." Izuku explained. "Oh ok." I leaned on the back of the couch, also getting warped into the movie.

Some minutes passed and Katsuki came into the living room. "What are you guys watching?" "The Grinch!" Izuku exclaimed. He ruffled his hair, making Izuku giggle a bit. He then did the same thing to Shoto who smiled.

"Are you guys ready to decorate the tree?" Both boys looked behind them, startled by my presence. "Mommy is sneaky... like a mouse!" I pinched his rosy cheeks, "you're so silly," I giggled. Releasing his chubby and squishy cheeks, I walked towards the tree and clapped my hands together, "It's time for decorating!"

【 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 】ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉ!

"I'm surprised you don't have those really fancy ornaments," he said as he hung up one of the colorful bulbs. "Oh we used to, but I quickly learned," I nervously chuckled, recalling the many shattered bulbs. "Izuku is quite the curious boy." "I bet."

"Can we put the star on the top?" Izuku asked, with Shoto at his hip. "Of course my babies," I tickled their bellies before going into one of the boxes to find the star.

I pulled it out and held it out so that both of them could hold it. Both Katsuki and I lifted them high up, and they crookedly placed the star on the top of the tree. "God job guys! It looks great." Katsuki gave both of them a high five.

"Are y'all hungry? Dinner is ready." Izuku jumped up with his hands in the air. "I'm hungry! I'm ready to eat!" "I'm sure you are," I snickered.

"Can we watch a movie while we eat?" Izuku asked as they all followed me in the kitchen. "Of course, it's Christmas Eve!" We all got a bowl of pasta and a side of bread, and made our way back into the living room. I pulled out the covers and pillows as we all sat down on the sectional.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The whole night, we watched Elf back to back. It not only made Izuku laugh every time, but it also made Shoto laugh, which caught us all by surprise.

After the boys had finally tuckered themselves out, we put them bed very gently and quietly. I couldn't wait to see the happiness and excitement tomorrow morning.

Katsuki's parents were coming over and so was Shotā and his family. Maybe it was because I finally have a family of my own or people to celebrate the holiday with... but, I had a feeling this Christmas was going to be the best one yet.

I gently closed Izuku's door and stepped away from it, only to be stopped by Katsuki. "Mistletoe," he whispered, pointing above our heads. I looked at his hand that held the plant high up and quietly laughed at his foolishness. "You have to give me a kiss," he puckered up his lips and closed his eyes. I playfully rolled my eyes, deciding to give into his games.

"Just know, I put mistletoe all over your bed," he chuckled. "And, I have a gift for you," he slid his hand down my elbow to my finger tips. I lightly gulped seeing a glint of lust swim around in his eyes, looks like turkey isn't the only thing getting stuffed tonight...

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

Is it already a new year? Yes. Do I care? No.
My gift to you—merry very late Christmas!

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯