𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟕:

¹⁷ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓, I immediately woke up, looking at Izuku's face

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓, I immediately woke up, looking at Izuku's face. His eyes slowly and groggily opened, adjusting to the hospital's fluorescent white lights.

"Mommy?" He said in a whisper. "I'm here baby, mommy's here." I grabbed his hand, almost crying at his weak smile. "You look tired, mommy should take a nap." I chuckled at his worry for me. No matter the situation, he was always so quick to look out for others. "When we get home, we both can."

I pushed the red button for a nurse, and waited, just talking to my baby. A nurse finally came minutes later with a smile on her face. She took his vitals and asked a couple of questions, before going to retrieve the doctor.

The doctor came back moments later, with her clipboard in hand. "Good morning, I hope both of you are doing well. We are going to take some breathing tests and see what happens from there."

While they were doing the breathing tests to determine if Izuku was eligible to get off the ventilator, I could see Aizawa standing outside the room. I got up and made my way outside the room.

"I'm sorry," he sighed, running his finger through his hair. It was clear that he was upset and distraught, judging by his red and puffy eyes. "I- I should've been here, I wanted to be here-" I put my hands on his chest and gave him a hug. "I know Shotā, I know." I rubbed his back, soothing him the way I wish he could have years ago.

I departed the hug and gave him a soft smile. "He's awake now, if you wanna see him." "Yeah, I'd like that."

I opened the door and let him enter, seeing Izuku smile. "Daddy!" He threw his hands up in excitement, immediately coughing right after. "I'm ok," he giggled. "Hey buddy, how you feelin?" He asked, patting his head. "Better."

I watched their interaction with a small smile. I then felt a vibration in the pocket of my pants and looked at a text message sent from Iida.

He sent me a video link and some news articles right after. All of it, consisted of my outing with Katsuki. I sighed, seeing my name in headlines and our pictures plastered everywhere on social media.

When you're famous, you can never keep things private for long. And though, I didn't necessarily care, I knew paparazzi were going to be the little creepers they are and stalk me until they either get what they wanted, or until they find something else worth stalking.

The problem wasn't the relationship being exposed. It was the possibility of Izuku being exposed to the world. No one except for those closest to me, know about Izuku's existence or relation to me, and frankly, I'd like it to keep it that way.

Looking at Izuku and his bright smile, I sighed, texting Iida back and thanking him for updating me. Following Iida's text message, Katsuki texted me saying he was going to come by and see how we were doing. I smiled as I texted him back, then put my phone back in my pocket.