𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟕:

⁰⁷ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲

"Izuku stay close and don't pick anything up from the shelves

"Izuku stay close and don't pick anything up from the shelves."

"Yes mommy!" I can't have his little self picking up things from the shelves again. That was the most embarrassing thing I have experienced since middle school.

I made sure Izu held onto the fabric of my dress as we moved through the grocery store. I only needed a few items for the dinner I was planning on making.

"Ooouuu look at this mommy!" He pointed to the cut out cardboard of a burger clown? "That's quite... lovely darling." I readjusted the basket on my arm before we moved along to grabbed some rice and other things. As we moved through the aisle, Izuku had took off to the frozen isle across from the current isle I was in.

Naturally, I ran after him. "Izuku!!" He was pretty fast for a goddamn 5 year old. Reminds me of the time he somehow got ahold of a knife and ran around the house thinking it was a game. When I had finally caught him, I was ready to tell him how wrong it is to run away but he seemed to be distracted by something, no, someone else. I looked up, and to my surprise it was Katsuki and his adorable son Shoto, down at the end of the aisle.

"Shooo-channn!!" He was able to get out of my grip and ran all the way to the little boy who had little to no time to figure out who was charging at him. The two boys collapsed on the ground, "Izu? Izuuu!" they hugged each other, rolling around on the ground. Yes, it was very cute, but the fact that they were rolling on the filthy ground overpowered my ability to awe at the cuteness.

Katsuki just stared at the two little boys confused to what was happening. He had originally thought some little kid attacked his son before finally understanding that they were displaying physical affection. Once he had registered that this was the little boy who belonged to Y/N, he began looking around for her. He knew he hadn't came alone.

"I'm- I'm so sorry! He runs really fast." I smiled a little, trying to catch my breath. "You're good, I know how it is." They both laughed. One out of breath and the other just slightly nervous. "Alright boys, up up!" They quickly got off the ground, giggling. "Look at you, all dirty." I patted down my boy in hopes that the dirt on his white shirt would go away. To my luck, it didn't. Looks like I'm doing laundry again.

I ruffled his hair, then moved onto the other boy. "Hello Shoto, it's nice seeing you again." I made sure to part his hair so that his white locks weren't mixing with the red. His cute little cheeks were tinted pink, that's when I also noticed dirt on his face. "Oh my, you're all dirty! No can do." I got a hanky from my purse and gently wiped the smudges of dirt off his face.

He giggled some when I tickled his small belly after getting the dirt off his clothes. "Now you're all clean!" I clapped my hands in celebration, causing the two boys to join me. I laughed, patting both of their heads. They ran around around our legs, jumping here and there. It was like they were in their own little world.

"You're really good with children." I looked to Mr. Bakugo who was fiddling with the basket in his hand. "When you understand them, it makes it easier for yourself and them. It also helps that they're the cutest things in the world." I smiled at the two boys who were giggling and laughing off in the corner.

"If only it were that easy. I can't seem to get a lock down on this single parenting thing." My eyes slightly widened. So he's not married...

I didn't want to get my hopes up, it could be possible that be still has a significant other by chance. "If you need help, you could always come to me... I mean I've been doing this for awhile n-" "Yes!- I think I would learn a lot with your help." His cheeks and the tip of his ears turned a bright color red. I couldn't help but smirk a little. Just maybe he didn't have a significant other, here goes nothing.

"Say, are you busy? I would love to have you guys over for dinner." His eyes slightly widened, he cleared his throat and firmly nodded. "I- we would love to come over. If it's not too much trouble of course." "Nonsense! The more the merrier. Plus, I don't think the two will want to be from each other for too long."

He looked behind him to see the two dancing as if there was music playing the store. But there wasn't any music. It was literally silent. But they were so in sync, it made me wonder what song they were thinking of.

He turned back around to face me with wide eyes, only leaving me to nod my head. It looked like he was trying his best from erupting with laughter. He took a deep breath, "Wow. It's like they're meant for each other." "That's exactly what I thought when I saw them together. Two different personalities but super compatible."

【 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 】ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉ!

"Shoto it's time to go." His face scrunched up in madness and he crossed his arms, puffing out his cheeks. I smiled, very amused with the way he throws tantrums. "We have to get ready so we can have dinner at Izuku's house." As soon as he said that, Shoto's eyes widened and he grabbed his hand, leading him away. I assumed he was trying to leave the store so he could get ready.

"Hey! Sho- text me the address and a time and we'll be right over!" "Yes sir!" I laughed, carrying Izu on my hip. "Are you guys going on a date?" "Huh?! No silly, they're coming over for dinner. Where'd you get that idea from?" He simply shrugged his shoulders.

It didn't take long until we grabbed everything on our list. So after we paid, we quickly went home to get started on the dinner.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯