𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟐: 𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

⁰² 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰, "𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?"

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓, I felt sad because I missed her already

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓, I felt sad because I missed her already. But I knew she'd come back when school is over. After I said hi to Miss Ocho, I put my stuff in my cubby and took my shoes off, switching them for my school shoes.

Class hasn't started yet so I went to play with the other kids. On my way over, I saw a kid I've never seen before, sitting all by himself. He seemed really sad and even though I didn't know him, yet, I still didn't like seeing people upset. I went over to him and sat down crissed-crossed applesauce. I waited for him to notice me but he didn't look up from his lap so I decided to talk to him instead.

"Hi! What's your name? I'm Izuku, why are you all by yourself?" I guess he didn't know I was here until I said something which scared him, but I didn't mean to. He looked up at me and I saw that not only was his eyes were different colors, but one side of his face had a big patch around his eye. 'Prince Zuko!'

"S-Shoto." I smiled really big, excited to make a new friend. Since we already talked a bit I got up and sat next to him. "Are you new?" He nodded his head and slightly put his head down when people started coming over, I didn't like that.

"Hey Izuku! Wanna play with us?" Sho-chan looked like he was about to cry. I grabbed his hand like my mom would do to me when I was sad. "No sorry, I want to play with my new friend today!" I smiled at them and they shrugged, running off to play. I smiled at Sho-chan as he sniffed some snot back up his nose.

He rubbed his eyes with his sleeve to get the tears away. When he looked at me, he reminded me of a sad kitty. 'Sho-chan is really pretty!'

"We are friends?" I squeezed his hand a little harder due to my excitement, but quickly stopped, realizing I could hurt him. And I didn't want to hurt Sho-chan. "Yeah! Best friends! If you wanna be..." I put my finger on my chin thinking if he'd wanna be friends. I hope he does, I really want to be friends.

But mommy always says no means no.

"Ok."I smiled widely at him and he smiled a little which made me happier. "Yay! Sho-Chan is my best friend!" I got to hold his hand for the rest of circle time, but we had to let go when craft time began. We were making bracelets today!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What's wrong?" I asked Shoto. He didn't start his bracelet and it didn't look like he was going to. "I don't know how to do this..." he hung his head low. I don't like when he does that. I moved my chair next to his and gave him a big hug. "Don't be sad Sho-can... I can teach you!"