𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟖 :

⁰⁸ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

- (𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛) 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙨

"Izuku baby, do you wanna be a big boy and help mommy out?"

"Yeah!" "Can you make sure all your toys are put away?" "Yes mommy!" He ran and started picking up his toys that were scattered in the living room.

I chopped up the carrots, garlic, onions, and pepper before sliding them in the pan. I could hear the crop pot steaming and the pan sizzling. After putting the top on the pan, I turned my attention back to the chicken. I made sure to massage all the spices and oil into the marinated chicken, later placing it into the pan.

I could hear tiny pitter patters making their way into the kitchen. "All done mommy!" I turned around and smiled at Izuku. He came over and hugged my leg. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and thanked him for helping me out.

"What else can I do? I want to help mommy!" He excitedly tugged on my pant leg. "Hmmm you can set the table." 'Can he even reach it?' "Ok!" He ran to the dining room and soon came back to get the stool. I giggled, watching him waddle back to the dining room. "Be careful Izuku!"

I moved onto the screaming crockpot and twisted the knob, letting all the steam out. The only thing I needed to do was the bread. But I needed the dough to rise first, so I covered it up and put in the fridge.

I looked at the time to see that it was a close to being 6 o'clock. I told Katsuki to come around 6:45, so we had to get ready pretty soon. I grabbed our fancy plates and silverware, and made my way to the dining room.

Izuku was humming a song of one of his favorite tv shows and was wiping down the table in bits. "Good job Zuzu!" I ruffled his hair and he smiled brightly at me, his little cheeks, a rosy blush. "Thank you!"

"Alright Izuku, they're going to be coming in a bit so we have to work fast. Can you do that?" "Yes! I'm very fast!" He threw his hands in the air and jumped up and down. "Alright little jumping bean, can you put these plates on the table? Make sure to be careful with them, ok?" "Ok mommy!" He grabbed them one by one and put them on the table. I put the silverware on the corner of the table and went to go get the cups.

I came back to see the plates, placed in their rightful spots. Izuku started to put the napkins down with the silverware. As he went around, I swapped the places of the knife and fork and placed down the cups.

"All done!" "Good job, gimme a high five!" I crouched down a little and held out my hand. His face brightened and he smacked my hand with all his might.