𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟔:

¹⁶ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, "𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂"

𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 and put the scrambled eggs on a small plate that sat nicely with the smaller tater tots and turkey bacon

𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 and put the scrambled eggs on a small plate that sat nicely with the smaller tater tots and turkey bacon. I grabbed the plate and sat the side of fruit on the table, along with a warm glass of milk.

Looking at the time on my watch, I hummed making my way to Izuku's room. I knocked on his bedroom door and cracked it open, "Izuku? Are you awake?"

I entered his room with slight worry as Izuku normally gets up at 8am on Saturdays to watch that cooking show he likes so much. But it was almost 10 o'clock now.

I approached his bed, seeing him lay in the bed on his side. He didn't look too good. His skin was paler with a blue undertone and his cheeks were borderline red. I put my hand against his forehead and cheeks, feeling immense warmth.

His eyes cracked open a little and he smiled slightly as he grazed my hand. "I don't feel good mommy." He wheezed out before closing his eyes again. I stroked his cheek telling him that he needed to stay awake, "But I'm tired." "I know baby, I know." I scooped him up and my heart began racing as his chest heaved from struggling to breathe.

Even though Izuku had a weak immune system, he rarely ever got sick. And when he did, it was always allergy related. However, this looked really serious and I didn't know what to do.

Feeling his heart beat slow and his breath get faint, I immediately dialed 9-1-1 in panic. The hospital was too far, so I knew I was better off calling an ambulance.

【 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 】ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵈᵘᶜᵏ, ᵍᵒᵒˢᵉ!

"Come on baby, breathe Izuku." Tears fell from my face and I did chest compressions on Izuku.

He stopped breathing minutes after the confirmation that an ambulance was on its way. It was five minutes since I started chest compressions, and it was five minutes into his death. "Come on Izuku!" I sobbed. Pure adrenaline was coursing through my veins. I couldn't give up... I wasn't going to give up.

There was a hard knock against the door followed by an announcement that paramedics were here. "The door's open!" I shouted. They opened the door and came rushing in.

"He's not breathing," I cried. "It's ok ma'am, we're going to take over from here." I moved out of the way, watching them do what they could. They put him on a stretcher and rushed him to the truck.

One of the paramedics approached me with sympathy and a calm front as the others continued to work on him.

"Is there anything you can tell me about his condition?" "He- he had a fever when I went to check on him. His skin was turning blue- he couldn't breathe." I said, running my hand over my my head. "Ok, does he have any preexisting conditions?" "Um, he's allergic to penicillin a-and he has asthma." I said with shaky breath. "Ok, do you have anyone you can call?" I nodded my head, pulling out my phone. Though it was hard as my whole body was trembling.