𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟗: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

⁰⁹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

"Thanks again for watching Izuku."

"Aw- anything for my girl! Besides, you're finally going on a date! I could NOT let you miss that!" Mina squealed.

She danced around me singing, "you're gonna get some di-ick! You're gonna get some di-ick!" I shook my head, debating if this was really a good idea.

"Um anyways- the emergency number is on the fridge, you know where his inhaler is, and his epi-pen is in the top left drawer."

I went to the living room to say goodnight to Izuku, who was happily watching spy kids. "Izu i'm leaving." He quickly turned to me and jumped up from the couch. "Do you really have to go?" He whined. "I'm afraid so baby. I'll be having dinner with Shoto's dad." His little eyes lit up and he smiled, "Oh! Really?!"

"Yes really." I said, playing with his curls. "Then you should hurry!" He said, pushing me towards the parlor. "Ok then." I said, chuckling a bit. I gave him a kiss and he gave me one, "Bye Izuku, I love you!"

"I love you mommy, bye! Have fun!" He said giggling, as he ran off. 'That cheeky little sneak, what's he up to?'

"Bye Mina!" "Bye babe! Remember what I said!" She shouted from somewhere else. "Oh Zuzu, we're gonna have so much fun!" 'That's what I'm worried about.' I sighed as I left the house, locking the door behind me.

Katsuki's car was already out front, so that's where I went. As soon as I approached the car, Kat got out the car, holding a bouquet of assorted flowers. "Aw- oh my gosh! Thank you so much Kat!" I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

His hand rested on my lower back as he held me. I looked at the assorted flowers in awe before looking back at him. "I didn't know what type of flowers you liked- or if you even liked flowers at all, so I took a wild guess." He shyly looked away and I smiled at his generosity.

"Well you were right on the money, I love flowers!"

He looked behind me as I was admiring the flowers and realized that the front of the house was full of flowers. He shook his head and chuckled under his breath, 'it was so obvious. How did I not notice that?'

"Shall we get going?" He asked me with an extended hand. I smiled widely at him and nodded my head, gladly taking it, "we shall."

He opened the car door for me and helped me in the car. I held the bouquet of flowers and smiled widely. He got in the car and started up the car again, giving it a second.