𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟖:

¹⁸ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 "𝗢𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵?'

"Go wait in the bathroom for me,"

I told Izuku as I carried my overnight bag and some other things inside the house. "Ok!" He ran off, leaving a trail of coughs. "Take it easy Izuku!" I shouted, seeing him turn the corner of the hallway. I shook my head as I dropped my keys in the bowl and made my way to my room.

Izuku was sitting on the ottoman of my room, waiting patiently.

"What do you want to eat for lunch my love?" I sat my bag on the ground and watched him think. "Oatmeal!" "Oatmeal for lunch?" He nodded his head, "With fruit!" I smiled, not being able to resist his adorable face. "Ok, oatmeal and fruit it is."

I walked to the bathroom and ran the bath water to the perfect temperature for Izuku's sensitive skin. I threw in a Vicks bath bomb to help him breathe better and poured a little bit of Epson salt for his muscle aches. I then poured one of his favorite bubble bath soap in the running water and watched the water foam with bubbles.

"Izuku, the water's ready!" I could hear him speed to the bathroom but not necessarily run. He had already changed into his bathrobe and put on his shower cap.

After he took the robe off, I helped him in the bathtub and sat on the edge of the tub, watching him play with the bubbles.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The oatmeal is almost done," I told him as he sat on the stool at the kitchen island. "Ok!" He watched me go to the fridge and pull out some fresh berries. I grabbed an apple and washed the fruit, soon cutting it up in wedges. I put half of the slices in a small bowl and sat it aside while I put the rest in a container as a snack for later.

After the oatmeal finished cooking, I got a thick scoop and plopped it in a bowl, mixing in cocoa nibs and sprinkling some raspberries, pomegranates, and cubed strawberries on top. I drizzled a little bit of honey and then presented to him, the kid-sized oatmeal with apples on the side.

He hummed in delight before taking a bite. "Is it good?" I asked, making sure it was to his liking. He quickly nodded his head with a large smile, "It's delicious!" I chuckled a little as he quickly dug in for more.

"Mommy should have some too," he said holding up a spoonful of oatmeal. I smiled at his kind offer but kindly rejected. "Thank you hon, but I'm not hungry right now." "Ok," he said, shrugging his shoulders and eating the spoonful of oatmeal himself.

"After you eat, you can watch a little bit of tv and then you gotta take a nap ok," he nodded his head as he ate his last apple slice.

"Do you know what you wanna eat for dinner?" He shook his head. "Anything!" He shouted. "Ok ok," I said with a small chuckle.

Looking at his empty bowl, I asked, "You ready to watch tv now?" He slowly nodded his head. I could see the slight sleepiness start to take over. And though, I did want him to take a nap, I needed his food to properly digest before lying down. I helped him down and grabbed his two bowls to wash, shooing him off to the living room.

After I washed the bowl, I made my way to the living room, to see Izuku clicking through the cable channels and reading the titles of what was on. But not knowing what some of the things were or not wanting to watch it, he went to his favorite channel, PBS kids.

"What we watchin?" I asked as I sat down next to him. He laid his head on my side as we watched the ABC Mouse commercials. "Odd Squad," he whispered. I hummed in response, rubbing his arm as he got sleepier.

I felt a vibration from my pocket and pulled out my phone, seeing a text from Katsuki.

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
Sunday, 2:38

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?

you
𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗢𝗵, 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁

you
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴?

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺

you
𝗔𝘄 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 :(
𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀
𝗜𝘇𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗦𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

you
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝘀

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲!
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 ;)

you
𝗢𝗼𝘂, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝘄𝗱 🤭

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝘄𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 👀

you
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲-
𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗞𝗮𝘁 🥴🧡
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 ;)

you liked a message

Chuckling a bit, I put my phone down and scooped Izuku up in my arms. I then walked to his room and pushed the already open door with my foot, gently placing Izuku in his bed. I admired my son as he readjusted in his bed, snuggling up against with his stuffed carrot and letting out a small sleepy sigh.

I smiled, turning on his small humidifier before leaving the room with the door slightly cracked open.

I went back to the kitchen and started cooking the chicken noodle soup for Izuku's dinner.

After I closed the lid on the crockpot, I went to retrieve my phone and frolicked to my room with excitement, so I could call Katsuki back.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

Sorry for the short chapter :(
I was gonna write a little smut but got too busy
Might add it later

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯