𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟔: 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

⁰⁶ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹, "𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁"

"What's got you so distracted?"

I was sparing with Kirishima but my punches weren't as powerful and painful as they usually were. I guess he noticed that as well. But it was hard to focus when all I can think about was
Y/N. I just met her and she was all I could think about. Get a grip!

"Nothing. I'm gonna take a water break." I grabbed my towel off the bench and quickly wiped my face, I reached for my water but ended up grabbing my phone to see if I had any notifications. Preferably text messages, from her. But thenI had realized, I never texted or called her so how would she text or call me. Idiot! I put my phone down in slight frustration.

I grabbed my water bottle and drank it like liquor. "Woahh Bakubro, there's obviously something wrong." I glanced at Shitty hair as he took a seat next to me. "I told you already, it's nothing." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. I think it was a bit obvious that I wasn't entirely telling the truth, but it's not like I want him all up in my business. Especially when it comes to ladies and relationships, he always ends up being invested in the relationship more than me.

But since this was Y/N, I thought maybe, just maybe... I needed a little help."Ok fine..." I glanced at Kirishima who urged me to continue. I sighed a bit, wiping my face from exhaustion. "There's this woman-" "A LADY?! Did you finally meet someone?!" He jumped up in pure excitement. He's celebrating a little too early.

"Well it'd nice if I could finish my sentence." He stop flailing his arms and sat down, putting his serious face back on. "Yes, yes. As you were saying?" I lowly rolled me eyes. "As I was saying... I met this woman the other day- she's wonderful. Like I can't stop thinking about her and want to ask her out but I'm not quite sure how."

I looked back at Kirishima to see him widely smiling. Oh boy, here we go. "I'm just so happy!" I think he was going to actually start crying. "Anyways..." I rolled my eyes.

"So who is this poor lady?" "What?" I snapped. He quickly gasped, looking around. "Oh my god- who said that?!" I sucked my teeth, already annoyed with his ass. "For your information. Her name is Y/N. She's actually the mother of my kid's new friend."

His eyes widened a bit. "Well that changes things and did Shoto finally make a friend?! That's so precious!" "Why does that change things?" I was curious for sure, but ultimately worried. "Well because she's the mother of your kid's best friend. If things don't work out what do you think is going to happen to their friend ship. If there's one thing I know, it's that Shoto isn't the type to make friends. That must be one hell of a special kid."  He nodded his head to his own words.

I didn't think about it like that... well this complicated things for sure. If it's one thing I know, it's that my dating life isn't the greatest. No matter. Maybe this time will be different.

"But say this relationship were to work... how do I go about it?" I twiddled with my thumbs, just thinking about what it would be like, what my future would look like with her in it. "Oh, you must really like her." He wiggled his eyebrows. "No shit Sherlock!"

"Ok ok... Well how about just getting to know her first. Start out slow and hope she's interested in you." He simply shrugged my shoulders. If that was the advice he was going to give me, I could've kept this to myself.

"Do you see her often?" I shook my head, kind of sad that I don't. "Well maybe you'll get lucky" he shrugged his shoulders again. "Yeah..." "Well enough talk about Y/N! Let's get back to sparring!" Kirishima jumped up from the seat and quickly went to get his gloves and head gear. I sighed, still wanting to talk about this some more.

Nonetheless, I put my head gear on, popped in my mouth guard, put on my gloves, and got up.

About 6 minutes in, he abruptly stopped. "Y/N... I feel like I've heard her name before." 'I thought we were done talking about her...' Kirishima tapped his chin with the glove, pursed his lips, and squinted his eyes. This is how I know he was thinking hard. "I mean her name is pretty common."

"Hmmm, yeah I guess you're right." He brushed it off and we got back to sparring.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯