𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟎:

¹⁰ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵

"AHHH girl!"

"You didn't tell me you got us upgraded seats!" Mina squealed as she gripped my arm. "Even I couldn't get these, and I'm famous."

"Don't thank me, it was all Katsuki." I lifted up my hands in defense and she gasped. "The Katsuki Bakugo?! Oh my gosh... is he-"

"Yes Mina." I sighed, knowing damn well my ear drums were about to be blown. She squealed at the volume of a yell and it only seemed to be getting louder. "Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me he was the one you were talking about!"

"In my defense, I didn't really know he was either. Besides, it makes no difference." She gasped again, choking on air. "It makes no difference?! Girl he is a professional boxer! Everyone wants him!" "I guess," I shrugged, still not seeing the difference.

I checked my watch "We gotta get ready soon."

"Omg! You're right! Let's go!" She pulled me along, back to the parking garage.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Where are you going mommy?" Izuku laid on the circular, ottoman. "I'm going out with auntie Mina, so you'll be spending the night at daddy's." "Yayyy! Daddy!" I giggled, squishing his chubby cheeks.

"Go get your overnight bag for me." "Ok!" He ran off while I finished putting on my earrings. I got up and checked myself in the mirror one more time before grabbing my purse.

(👩🏽‍💻 - your fit

(👩🏽‍💻 - your fit.
Imagine the heels right below the knee.)

I walked into Izuku's room to see him trying to get the bag from his closet. I keep forgetting I put it on one of the high selves. "Let me help you baby." I pulled it down and put it on him. I also grabbed his bucket hat and placed it on his head.

"You ready?" I peeked underneath his hat and he smiled brightly, "Yes!" "Alright then, let's get going." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and onto my hip. I made sure I turned off every light and everything I needed before I left the house.