𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟏: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

¹¹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

"This is a nice place."

I said, looking around the modern but homey like place. There were still boxes sitting around, seemingly untouched.

"Thanks-don't pay mind to the boxes, we haven't finished unpacking. It's a miracle we were able to get the house so soon." He placed his keys in a small bowl and hung up his jacket.

I pressed my chest against his back and draped my arms over his shoulder. "If you want, I could help you out. Izuku is a great little helper and I love decorating." I dragged my hand down his arm and held his hand from behind, resting my cheek on his back.

"Ugh, that would be great." He let out a breath.

"Want a drink?" He asked me. "That would lovely, thank you." I brushed his arm as I walked past him to sit on the sofa. He walked to kitchen, where I heard him opening cabinets and what nots.

I looked around the sitting room, seeing small frames of Shoto and his parents. There were some other people I hadn't seen before besides Kirishima, but by the looks of it, it seemed to be his friends.

He soon came back with two glasses of wine. "Thank you." I said, grabbing it from him. I took a sip and sighed in delight. "You like it?" He asked, slightly chuckling. "Love it."

He sat down next to me as I put my glass on the coffee table. "Do you mind if I take these off?" I pointed to my heels. He shook his head, "not at all." I slowly slid them off, seeing him glance at my breasts from the corner of my eye.

I rose, crossing my legs towards him. "So whatcha got planned for us tonight, Mr. MMA?"

He sighed, swirling the wine in his cup. "Maybe watch a couple of movies, whip out a board game?" "Hmmm, how about both?" I giggled.

"Anything you want. But first thing's first... I gotta freshen up." He rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed.

I got up, taking his wine glass out of his hand and sat it down on the coffee table. "I'll join you," I gently grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the couch.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A towel hung around his neck as water dripped from his hair. Another towel, hid his lower body, leaving little to the imagination.

I approached him and grabbed him close by the towel, giving him a slow kiss. I parted from it and sat down on the edge of his ottoman, ushering him over. "Come sit, I'll dry your hair." He sat down on the floor as I dried his hair with the towel.

"I have a really important question to ask. . ."
He looked back with worry written all over his face, "what is it?"

"Do you have shea butter?" I asked with a big, innocent smile.

"... yes... is that it?" "I knew I liked you for some reason," I clapped my hands with joy. "I mean, you should know, you told me to get it," he laughed. "All the reasons more," I giggled, sharing a short and sweet kiss with him.

"Lemme get it for you." He got up, and went back to the bathroom, retrieving the small tub.

He sat down again and opened it, getting a small amount of the yellow substance on his fingers. He rubbed it together in his hands and grabbed my foot, massaging the melted butter into my skin.

"You don't have to, I can do it myself," I lightly chuckled seeing him in such deep focus.
"Let me pamper you," he kissed my shin, looking me deep in my eyes, oozing with sex appeal.

Grabbing more substance from the tub, he spread it on my leg, gently smoothing it out. Doing the same thing to my other leg, he then moved up to my thighs.

I sat the one leg up, so he could continue applying the shea butter on the back of my thighs. Not realizing by doing so, the towel no longer hid my cleanly shaven cunt. 

His actions slowed until it came to a complete halt. I glanced at him, confused "what's wrong?"
Feeling a little breeze where it shouldn't be felt, I realized what had him so distracted.

I laughed a little and stroked his chin, feeling him lean forward as my hand retracted. "It ain't nothing you haven't seen before baby." He gulped, moving his Adam's Apple.

Removing my towel with care, I spread my legs opened, revealing more than what he was expecting.

"Wanna taste?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mmph- that feels good~" I moaned out. My hand tangled in his hair while the other propped me up. Kat licked up my slit slowly and precisely, using the tip of his tongue to flick my clit. 

He sucked the bundle of nerves, making my toes curl and my body go tense. I let out a whine, feeling him abuse the sensitive bud.

He gently spread apart my lips, slipping two fingers in, slowly and softly stretching my walls.

I let out a shaky breath, moaning out his name. His fingers curved in my pussy, hitting my g-spot over and over again. 

You could hear the squelching noises and slurps echo in the silent room. "Katsuki~ just like that!" I could feel my legs shake and my eyes water as he sped up the pace of his fingers. He sloppily but skillfully concentrated his tongue on my clit, sucking it aggressively and flicking it every which way.

His moan vibrated my everything, bringing me to my high. I jolted up, burying his head in my heat, as I threw my head back in ecstasy. My womanhood ached and pulsated, needing to clench down on something as I orgasmed. 

I sighed, calming down from my high, finally realizing I was suffocating him in my pussy.

"That was amazing..." he leaned back, licking every drop of my juices from his lips. I tilted his chin up, licking his lips and finally passionately kissing him, stroking my tongue against his.

Releasing the kiss, Kat looked up at his lady-his face flushing with pink as he looked up at the goddess before him.

I reached for my towel and he instantly grabbed it before me, "uh uh." I giggled a bit as he wiped down the inside of my thighs, and my (still highly sensitive) womanhood.

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?" I asked, watching him stand up in front of me. "Oh I think that can wait." He tossed his own towel aside, leaving my eyes to trail up and down his body.

'This is gonna be a long night...'

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 & 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

Sorry I've been starving y'all 😞🙏🏼
To make up for it, I'm giving y'all a double update! (and a half)

©️𝗚𝟴𝗕𝗕𝗬𝗖𝟯