𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟑:

¹³ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯,
𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

¹³ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

"Izuku! Come here please!"

He came running over and stood in front of me, waiting for something to be said. "Do you have everything ready?" "Yeah!" "Ok good, lemme put some sun screen on you." "Ok!"

I squirted some of the white lotion into my hands and rubbed it together, then rubbing it along side his arms. I made sure to get his legs, neck, and face. Which he didn't like, because "it made him greasy."

I looked at my watch, seeing that we were cutting it close. "Put your shoes on and we'll get going." "Ok mommy!" He went running off to put on his shoes and his mini book bag. I put on my own my shoes, got my purse and my baseball cap.

He came back with the book bag on his back, smiling widely. I put his bucket hat on his head and grabbed my keys. "Let's go!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I closed the passenger door and lifted Izuku up, placing him on my hip. I walked out of the parking lot and to the front, where I saw Shotā, Hizashi, and his kids.

"Hey y'all" I sat Izuku down so he could greet his siblings. "Y/n! Dear!" Hizashi gave me a big hug and two kisses on my cheeks. "Hey Zashi! How have you been?" "Amazing! What about you honey?" "Really good, I've been working and some other stuff." I glanced to the side, thinking about Katsuki.

"Oouu are you dating someone?" Hizashi asked in excitement. "Yeah..." I shyly answered. "Oh my! I'm so happy for you!" He clapped his hands and I laughed a little, "thanks Zashi."

I greeted little Shinsou who was a little older than my Izuku, and little Eri who was a little younger. I also greeted Shotā and we soon entered the park.

The kids were pulling me this ways and that, seeing all sorts of things they wanted or found interesting.

"Mama! Look at that!" Izuku pointed to the rollercoaster as tall as a skyscraper. "It's so cool!" He jumped up and down, pulling my arm with him. I shuddered, looking at the dreadful thing. "Yeah... that's really cool."

He quickly got distracted, and pulled me along. "Izuku, you gotta wait for the others." He stopped pulling me and blushed a little. "Sorry... I forgot."
I pulled him up and sat him on my hip. I kissed his chubby cheek, "it's alright Izuku."

I looked behind me to see a bustling crowd, in which none of whom I came here with, were there.

"Hmmm... looks like I'll be calling your dad." I glanced at Izuku who stared up at me with a guilty expression.