𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏𝟗:

¹⁹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

"It looks like Izuku is all good to go!"

The doctor took off her latex gloves and threw them away. She then washed her hands in the sink that was in the pediatric room and smiled as she dried them.

"I would say wear a mask for a couple of days for precautionary reasons, but he came go back to school as soon as tomorrow."

I smiled at Izuku, who sat on my lap with a wide smile. He threw his hands up and celebrated, shouting a little too loud. "Let's use our inside voices," I said with a little chuckle. He blushed a little, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I'll write you the note, and then you two can get going." I thanked her as she left and we both sat in the room, quietly celebrating.

"Since you're feeling better, we can have a little fun day today. What do you think?" I asked him. He smiled widely, "Yes! Can we go to the park?! Or the store? Or the gas station?!" I chuckled a bit, grabbing his nose in between my fingers. "Why do you like the gas station so much?"

"They have the big chicken!" I knew he was referring to the statue of the mascot, but I couldn't understand why he was so fascinated with the it.

"We can go to the gas station after I go to work. I need to sign some papers," I told him. "Yes!" Izuku loved going to the company. Mainly because he loved seeing what I do everyday, and because Momo always gave him lollipops from the really big fishbowl jar.

Once the doctor gave us the note, we said goodbye to all the nurses we passed as we exited the building.

Izuku sat happily in his booster seat, admiring the Team Umizoomi sticker the lady at the front desk gave him. I drove down to the office, periodically glancing at Izuku to see him happily humming while looking out the window.

Izuku's birthday is coming up and I wanted to do something special for him. Especially after everything that happened. I wasn't sure what to do though— nothing is ever good enough for my baby.

After a couple of more red lights, we soon arrived to the building. "Look mommy, it's your name!" Izuku shouted in excitement, bouncing in his seat. "I know baby," I chuckled a bit, because he says that every single time. "That's so cool," I could him whisper.

I pulled into the parking garage and parked in my designated, reserved spot. I then turned off the car and hauled my purse over my shoulder before getting Izuku out of the car.