8. His Allure

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

CHAPTER 8
"Looming" Arc
EP: FOUR

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

 What the heck is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be on the 2nd floor?? Or is he running late??

Beomgyu watched the brunet wordlessly pass through the gateway but with a visible scowl that resulted from repressing his annoyance for their second encounter as he social-distanced himself from Beomgyu as if the other man was contagious, on the verge of pressing his shoulders against the shiny, metal wall.

Meanwhile, from the reflection, Beomgyu took in the getup of the shorter man who picked a white button-up under a matching suit and pants of sheen navy blue and a chic black tie as his formal attire.

Much to his surprise, it appeared that Kang was capable of looking "sophisticated". Though, Beomgyu thought something brownish for the hair would suit the look better than this blinding platinum blonde - dude should be grateful that HYBE had enough freedom for dress code.

  What a glow up~ Beomgyu scoffed in his mind once he was done judging the brunet since he needed to observe how efficient this short stuff can be under his team, or to what distance Beomgyu can make him repay for his stupid mistake.

A sneaky grin flashed on his face upon the idea. He couldn't wait, might as well drop a hint in advance since he was strangely in a very good mood at the moment.

 "Fancy seeing you here, bambi, I thought I'd never see my physical assaulter again after they got away the first time. What are the odds," he casually said to the brunet as if it was a simple 'how do you do'.

 The other man turned to him, trying to appear unbothered but failing miserably. "And to what do I owe the honour of your obnoxious presence this time?"

 "Maybe your luck, who knows. But why so pissed, right? It's not like you're the one whose foot got crushed by some salty midget." The brunet clicked his tongue, evidently annoyed when he looked at Beomgyu dead in the eyes.

 "I'm warning you, dickface, keep your trap shut. Unless you need another of your limbs to be abused by the same physical assaulter but with much more force this time, don't cross the bloody line."

 'Dickface', huh? Dear God, how long have you soaked this guy in the sea when you made him to turn out to be salty as shit, Beomgyu snickered, I'll let it slide for now. He huffed, making his voice as nonchalant as it can be to deliver his final blow.

 "If I were you, midget, I'd choose my words wisely before I speak. Because one can never know how they'll end up. And by the way, the interview room is on the 2nd floor to the auditorium's left in case you're lost. You're welcome."

He waved without looking back and exited when the elevator reached the fifth floor, leaving the brunet stupefied as he should.

‬♡