13. Operation: Chasing The Unknown

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

CHAPTER 13
Doom's Arc
EP: THREE

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

 "Huh? Where are you going?? Hey?!"

Yeosang sprinted after Wooyoung down the open corridor. Exhaustion was already stinging in his chest by the time he realized he was chasing none other than someone who could dance three songs tirelessly at one go.

 "Jung Wooyoung! Stop right there!"

Fortunately for Yeosang, Wooyoung ran in the wrong direction and was trapped in a dead-end, making him easier to catch up. He grabbed Wooyoung's shoulders, and bent himself over to compensate for the loss of oxygen in his lungs. Once his focus became clearer, Yeosang slapped Wooyoung on the back of his skull, lightly.

 "You little shit! Learn how to warn before you run off like that!"

Wooyoung however, didn't paid attention to his scolding as he began babbling with aimless eyes.

 "Yeosang, I'm... going home. Call me when you're done. I'll pick you up. I can't... I can't stay here."

 "What? All of a sudden?" Yeosang looked around before continuing in a low voice, "did you really see something? Should I call an exorcist?"

Wooyoung swat off the other's hand on his arm and held Yeosang by the shoulders.

 "Did you not see who was with your client?" asked Wooyoung incredulously as if he was genuinely concerned for Yeosang's eyesight.

 "The flashy guy? Choi... whatshisface? What about him?"

 "That's not 'whatshisface', dumbass! That's Choi motherfucking San!"

 "Right, that was what it was. So what? Hang on, that kinda rings a bell... is he your ex?"

 "Ha! I wish! -At least that'd be saving some face than now- But seriously, that's not it! I look like a pile of shit in front of my idol, my dreamboat!"

 "Aha! I knew he looked familiar."

In the back of Yeosang's head, images of a certain model seductively striking poses on the glossy papers Wooyoung showed him forcefully were projected before they overlapped with the recently acquainted man's fanciable face. Right there, Yeosang's eyes narrowed when he suspected his friend's attempt to flee.

 "But no. That doesn't mean you get to bail on me like this. You insisted on coming, remember? We aren't going anywhere till the work here is done."

 "Are you insane?! There's no way I can be normal in front of the guy I fantasize about every night..." Wooyoung's voice tailed off as an elderly woman stepped out of the door near the dead-end and scrutinized both of them before leaving in the other direction.

After scooting further away from somebody's house so they could argue freely, the blond turned to his friend, fingers pinched on his nose bridge.

 "Look, it's not that deep. I mean... think of it as your chance and maybe like, flirt a little and exchange numbers, I don't know, do what you always do. Just don't run away."

 "Did you even hear yourself?! I'm. A. Nobody. And. He's. A. Celebrity. How am I supposed to-"

 "Okay! That's it..." Yeosang rolled up his sleeves.

At the sight of the untanned, veiny skin along with two rather defined heads of muscles which had seldom showed up before his eyes for decades, Wooyoung stumbled a step backwards.