25. Quit or Fix? Why Not Both?

┏━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┓

CHAPTER 25
'ACTION' Arc
EP:TWO ‹pt. 1›

┗━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━┛

As the conditioned breeze wafted the strong aroma of espresso towards their table, Jongho looked around at the familiar setting once again, a sense of deja vu supporting his estimations of the place to be both Yeosang's and Wooyoung's favourite sp...

As the conditioned breeze wafted the strong aroma of espresso towards their table, Jongho looked around at the familiar setting once again, a sense of deja vu supporting his estimations of the place to be both Yeosang's and Wooyoung's favourite spot for discussions of any topic.

 The dancer interweaved his hands on the table and cleared his throat. "First of all, I forgot my wallet so it's on you if you want to order something. Second, how old are you?"

 "Pardon?"

 "Well, I was in a hurry to stop you so-"

 "No, I meant- asking my age."

 "Ah. Well, to explain a lot of stuff personally, formal language gets in the way. Just wanted to make sure you're not older than me."

 "I'm turning 26 this October."

{A/n:*by Korean counting}

 "Perfect! One year difference makes me a hyung, though I may look younger."

Wooyoung's perky expression reminded Jongho painfully of a mischievous sprite.

 "One more thing." The older male then set into a solemn countenance. "Best if you keep this conversation between us. I don't want Yeosang coming for my neck."

Jongho viewed the amount of trust this man put into an acquaintance like him as a noble thing that he could never relate to. Brimming with curiosity, he nodded to the plea, slightly flattered that he looked confidable to the dancer.

 "Has he ever told you about his late wife?"

 Jongho frowned to ponder for a moment. "He did mentioned her once, although, it's because I asked him."

 "Was it before or after the redhead Japanese dude appeared?" Wooyoung phrased the question specifically as if he were expecting a certain outcome.

 "Actually, it was the day that guy visited him."

Jongho regarded Wooyoung's face that read a mix of impression and frustration at the same time as he caught some words the older whispered under his breath. "Damn it. He could've improved..."

 "Are he and Yeosang not on good terms, if may I ask?" Jongho prompted, pretending to be clueless of the tension between said men at all.

 "Oh please." The dancer sneered in utmost disgust. "That man, a devastating asshole, if you will, is his nemesis-turned-brother-in-law, who probably triggered him into the state you saw yesterday."