The New Evolution of Dueling - Sephirot in Action

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! Previously, after team RWBY injuries were healed thanks to the help of Mystical Elf. Yang decided that she wanted to have a spar against Konami which he accepted. The blonde brawler put up a good fight, but in the end the red hat has proven himself to be more skilled of a fighter then the group had previously thought.

So this is a direct continuation of the last chapter, which if you all remembered is originally supposed to be one chapter but decided to split into two due to how long the original chapter is when it is finished.

Sorry for the delay for this chapter, I was having difficulties writing the Duel. Mainly at how I want the Duel to end. But I managed to come to a conclusion that I like....I think. Honestly I just hope you all like the Duel as much as I do.

Anyway this Duel will be featuring Konami's other deck against someone, who that someone is you'll find out by reading this chapter. A few heads up, some cards that will be featured in this Duel will have their anime effect instead. So keep this in mind if you feel like a card effect isn't right.

Now without further ado, let's get on with the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster Teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

All of the commotion of the group died down when Konami dropped down in front of them from the sky, in his hand was an unconscious Yang who he let down gently. Her friends and family all rush towards the blonde in concern.

"Is she alright?" Ruby asked worriedly when she saw her big sister was knocked out. A sheen of her Aura continued to flicker but was slowly diminishing over time as her Aura started to regenerate itself.

"She's fine, just unconscious at the moment." Konami told the hooded leader while flashing her a reassuring smile. "It seems like it's going to take a lot to take her out, even when I wasn't holding back she was quite resilient. I'm honestly impressed."

"She was quite a tough cookie for sure." Metaltron exclaimed as he appeared beside the red hat Duelist before looking towards the white wings on Konami's back. "Those wings though...."

"Seems familiar to you, Tron?" Konami asked the Dracombatant with a small smirk on his face.

Metaltron just let out a laugh as he shook his head while holding his head with his hand. "Leave it to you to find a way to make other powers and turn them uniquely for your own." He told his partner with a simple smile on his face.

"At least you didn't start acting like that Ice Bitch, so that's a plus." Tierra commented as she also appeared on the other side of Konami, glaring slightly at the two appendages on his back looking mildly displeased for some reason, whether because it was made out of Weiss Semblance or the simple fact that wings on his back was not hers was completely unknown.

It was then that Konami noticed that Weiss was unmoving from her spot, he walked up to her before snapping his finger to get her attention. "Oi, Weiss. You alright?" He called out to her, looking slightly concerned as to why she was not answering.

Fortunately, hearing the Vagabond voice seemed to have snapped Weiss out of her shock state. Though when he looked at her eyes that were full of frustration for some reason, he knew that she seemed to be upset about something.

"Just....how? How did you do it?" Weiss muttered to him, sounding tired and frustrated. The red hat Duelist quirked an eyebrow at her, not getting on what she was talking about. As if reading his mind, the girl pointed her finger towards the white wing that is still on his back. "I mean that. How did you do it? I've been training for months and I've been getting nowhere. Yet here you are just casually using my Semblance while using the one thing I cannot use like it was second nature."