Domino Museum Tour - An Animated Encounter

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! Previously, the gang had finally made it to Konami's hometown and dimension, Domino City. There they also meet up with Konami's old friend, Kaiba Seto, and after a few choices word, Weiss decided to have a Duel with him. Despite her best effort, Kaiba proves himself as superior with his Blue-Eyes.

Alright, another new chapter done and before the month even ended. I call that a win in my book...just don't mention when the last time I upload.

Anyway, how is everybody doing? I wanted to say happy new year with this chapter, but as you see I am a bit late on that count. I wanted to say my new resolution that I would upload chapter faster but realized that won't be really realistic with my busy schedule.

Now before we go further into the story. I would like to point out that I will be using the original Japanese name for the Yugioh character. Mostly because I am more familiar with those names rather than the dub. So yeah, just wanted to let you all know.

I have nothing against the dub, but just that I like the sub name better than the dub. Well mostly anyway, since the dub name for GX was rather good. Also yeah, this does mean there won't be any 'Chazz it up!' In this story sadly enough.

Also, I would like to point something out for those who tried to reach out to me with the public message — is that the right term for it? Correct me if I'm wrong. If you wanted to get in touch with me, private message me is the best way to get a response.

If any of you wonder why so, well let's just say I am a sort of a 'To me only' kind of guy. Meaning I don't really like posting my status up in public like that in any form of social media. Not to say I won't reply to you guys, but private message is the one I will priotize first and for most.

But enough about that. We are finally going to go and went into the Domino City tour arc for the story, if you wanted to call it that. We will be focusing more on the activity of Team RWBY and JNPR for about four chapter.

I do have plan on what I wanted them to do, but I do like to hear what idea you have for what activity each member can do to enjoy their time in Domino City.

Now before we started this chapter. Let's play a game, shall we?

For this chapter and the three chapter after this, I will make the title of this chapter correspond with the cameo of the character I planned on making an appearance in each chapter. Can you guys take a guess which character that would make an appearance?

This won't be anything serious, but it'll be fun if you guys can guess how many and which character that would make an appearance. Because let me tell you, there will be quite a few amounts.

But that is all I wanted to say for now. Now without further ado, let's get on with the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Yu-Gi-Oh, they belong to Rooster Teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Are you okay, Weiss?"

Weiss turned to face Ruby and came face to face with the worried expression on her partner's face. "I...I'm fine, Ruby. There is nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure, Weiss? You seem to look...lost."

Weiss couldn't really deny that notion. But she didn't want to worry anyone for something that she couldn't even explain, or at least something that wouldn't get her being branded as someone who is seriously delusional.