The First Duel - Ruby VS Weiss

A/N: Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! In this chapter, Team RWBY and JNPR are about to begin their very first Duel. Starting out with our lovable leader Ruby and her partner Weiss. Just a quick note, i'll be using border from now on to help the story up. Now without further ado, let's start!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster Teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Anyone know when will Konami came back?" Ruby asked the rest of her team as they and team JNPR walked back to their dorm room.

After watching Konami duel, the two teams are getting eager to start dueling. Unfortunately, Konami cut their excitement short when he said that he will be returning to his own dimension.

I have to prepare a few things first before you can all start dueling, don't worry though it won't take long. In the mean time, you can all do whatever Huntsman or Huntress-in-training do in their free time. So, see ya!

And with a push of a button, he was gone in a flash of light. The two teams stared at the spot where the red hatted duelist has been standing before looking at each other and shrug before they decide to just use the time to get some training done with.

After about an hour of training, they decided to take a brake in their dorm before going back. It's a good thing Professor Goodwitch told them that no other students are using the training room for today so that means that they have the training room all to their self for the rest of the day.

"We don't know Ruby, he did said that it won't take too long." Weiss said to her partner.

"Sure hope so, cause i'm just itching to start dueling." Yang grinned.

"You said that but are you even prepared to duel?" Blake questioned the blonde who looked at her confusedly.

"What do you mean Blake?" She asked the cat faunus.

"I mean does anyone have any idea what kind of deck we'll be using? Because it is basically the most essential thing you need to duel." Blake said as the other stop to think for a moment about what kind of deck they would like to use before coming up with a blank.

"I-i guess we never thought about it before." Ruby said as she chuckled sheepishly as Weiss took out her note and begin to read it.

"From what Konami told us. A good deck must be well-balanced, well-thought out, and has a good strategy to begin with." Weiss said as she furrow her eyebrows at the rather vague description. "That...doesn't really narrow out our choice though."

"Well hopefully Konami can help us on the deck part." Ruby smiled at her partner who returned it with her own small smile.

The girls continue to walk back to their dorm room and after a few minute they have arrived. Ruby unlock the door to their room, grasping the doorknob and open the door.

Only to see Konami laying on Blake bed as his face is buried in a book he is reading.

"AHH! Konami!?" Ruby cried out in surprised as her team take a peek over their leader shoulder and was also surprised to see that the red hatted duelist was in their room.

Konami turn his attention from the book he is reading to the team, strangely enough his cheeks has a little bit of red to them. "Oh hey guys! What are you doing here?" He asked casually.

"What are we doing here? What are YOU doing here at our room!? When did you get here!? And HOW do you even get in here!?" Weiss questioned rather loudly as she point her finger at him.