The End of the Day and the New Beginning

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! Previously, Konami had demonstrate them on a different kind of Dueling called an Action Duel with Pyrrha as his opponent. The Gladiator Beast Duelist hold strong in the Duel but Konami's Zefra manage to overwhelm the champions defense and won him the Duel.

Once again, I apologize with the delay of this newest chapter but I have my hands full with collage and I will have a test coming up soon so I don't have that much time for writing. But I persevere and manage to get this chapter out before the end of January.

This chapter is shorter then usual although that might have been because recently my chapter have been going into the 20k or so words in total. Could this chapter be longer? Perhaps but I want to upload this new chapter as fast as I could. And heads up but this chapter won't be having any Duel.

On an unrelated note, MASTER DUEL HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! And it was such a good game too!!!

You won't believe how much fun I'm having playing Master Duel, I managed to create my Zefra deck in Master Duel and managed to make it into The Gold Tier Rank 4 to boot! I never thought my Zefra deck could make it that far but I managed to not only reach Tier Gold, but able to beat strong deck such as Cyber Dragon, Evil Heroes, Blue-Eyes, and even Sky Striker too.

Although I did lost a Duel with a Dragonmaid Deck, maybe I should've add Nibiru into my deck....

But anyway, back to the story. Like I said there won't be any Duel but there will be some few very important thing happening. Now without further ado, let's get on to the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster teeth and Konami respectively. 

XXXXXXXXXX

As the Duel ended and the field returned to normal, Konami, still wearing the Nekroz of Trishula, flew towards where his red haired opponent had fallen before dropping down when he had gotten close to her. "Are you alright, Pyrrha?" He asked her, which the girl replied by getting up from her position on the ground.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." Pyrrha said to him before sighing a bit dejectedly. "Looks like It's my loss, I was sure that my defense would hold out but it looks like that wasn't the case."

"I wouldn't say that, your defense is really strong and you've had the card that could help out. But I just happened to have the card to counter your play." Konami pointed out with his arms crossed.

"I'll take your words for it." Said Pyrrha as she let out a small laugh. "Still, you really surprised me with those last two cards that you play, more so with the Super Polymerization." She told him as she was honestly shocked that there is a card that allows one to evolve an Xyz Monster or use the opponent Monster for a Fusion Summon.

"Honestly, I was as surprised as you are. I don't even remember putting these cards into my deck." Konami admitted which caused the Mistralian girl to blink at him confusedly.

"You...don't even know you have those cards in your deck during our Duel?" Pyrrha was really confused, how could a Duelist not know what card they have in their own deck?

"To be fair, I sometimes forgot which version of my Zefra deck and the cards inside of it until I used it. Because I like to tinker with my deck from time to time and it's been a while since I last used my Zefra deck." Konami exclaimed.

"I told you, always check your deck before you start Dueling." Metaltron appears in his human form as he starts to give his partner a blank look. "We don't want to repeat what happened last time now, don't we?"