Contract and Order of Beacon - Ozpin VS Glynda

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! Previously the Junior Detective duo have finally had their chance at Dueling. With Sun winning the Duel in the end, It shows that water doesn't always win against fire.

So...I've seen the recent Volume 9. Not really watching the episode but mostly the major point of each episode. And yeah if you're all needed more prove that this story takes place in an AU, then there you go.

Still the recent Volume 9 does give me more material to use for the future, especially the appearance of Summer Rose and her weapon, Sundered Rose. Didn't think It would be an axe and rifle hybrid, the rifle I could see but the axe? Not really.

Damn, like mother like daughter. Naming their weapon after their last name.

Well anough about that, It's time for another chapter after...months, to say the least. What can I say? I'm busy.

That's right, It's time for Ozpin himself to finally start his turn on Dueling and with Glynda as well. If you're wondering about what kind of deck they'll use, the chapter title might give you some clue.

There is probably more I wanted to say but I'll will left that on the end of the chapter. But now that needed to be said is all done, let's get on to the story!

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

Ray of the morning sunlight passed through Team RWBY dorm room window, hitting Ruby face as she blissfully slept on top of her bunk bed, causing her to stir in her sleep as she instinctively moved her hand to try to block it. "Hmm~ can someone turn off the sun? It's too bright."

"Our moon is already broken, and you want the sun to be turned off? Do you want our planet to perish or something?"

Ruby knew that sarcastic deadpan voice anywhere. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes before moving herself toward the edge and was greeted by the half lidded look of her bestie. "Oh hey, Weiss." She greeted her partner with a sleepy grin.

Weiss meanwhile was tapping her foot impatiently as she continued to look up at where her leader was. "Honestly, Ruby. I know we're on summer's break and all, but that doesn't excuse you to miss the morning by sleeping all day. It's already past 10 in the morning."

Ruby just blinked as she stared back at the heiress before directing her attention forward towards the bed on the other side. Weiss saw this and raised an eyebrow before looking at the direction the other girl was looking at.

What both girls are seeing right now is Yang who was sprawled on her bed with her limb practically going in all directions as well as her blanket covering very little of her due to being pushed to the side. To say that she is 'sleeping' would be an understatement as the blonde brawler is currently blissfully disconnected from the world with a dreamy wide opened smile and a line of droll falling from the side of her mouth.

"She won't be waking up anytime soon." A voice coming from under Yang's bed caught the girls attention as they looked down and were met with Blake, still in her sleeping clothes and was sitting up with a book on her hand which she was currently reading from. "I suggest we take turns on taking the bathroom and let her use it last. It would save us the trouble of waking her up and our time considering how long she usually takes in there." She suggested while not even looking up from her reading material.

Weiss had to fight every urge in her body not to facepalm right here and now. This is the team she will be working with for the duration of her time in Beacon? May Oum give her strength.