Introduction to the game

A/N: Hey guys, i'm back! So here is chapter 2 of RWBY: The Duelist Experience. Here, team RWBY and JNPR will learn how to play Yu-gi-oh and learn a little bit more about the game. So without futher ado, let's start!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster Teeth and Konami respectively.

"Um...Konami?"

Konami look up from typing something on the device strap on his arm to look at Ruby. After the group agread to play the game, he instructed them to take a sit so he can fill them in on the game. Right now both team RWBY and JNPR are sitted next to each other with Konami in front of the two team.

"Yes Ruby?" He asked the the red hodded reaper as he lower down his arm to the side.

"So i've been meaning to ask you this, but what's that thing straped to your arm?" Ruby asked curiously as she and the other had been wondering what the device on his arm really is.

"I've also been wondering about that." Weiss said as she is really curious what kind of technology that device possessed. She had a few teories about it, but she can't be to sure if those teories are right or wrong.

Konami looked at the device straped on his arm before looking back at the two team. "Sure. I was gonna show you guys about it later, but i guess i can do it now." He said as they leaned in closer to him to get a better look.

The red hatted vagabond raise his arm in front of his chest before thrusting his arm forward a little. As if by command, the right and left compartment open up and unfolded itself making a triangle like shape on each end with the right part having a slot made to insert something in it. Suddenly a red colored projection like blade in an angular like shape materialize itself in front of the device.

"WOAH!" Ruby, Yang, Jaune, and Nora cried out in suprise at the transformation of the device while Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, and Ren just stared at it with wide eyes.

"This my friend, is called the Duel Disk." Said Konami as he grinned at the reaction he get when he activated it. "This will be the tool you will need when you want to have a duel." He said.

"SO COOL!" Ruby and Nora shout with star in their eyes as they stared at the now named Duel Disk. It was so cool!

"Fascinating..." Ren said as he look at the Duel Disk interesting design.

"Is that a blade?" Jaune asked as he take note of the 'blade' that is seemingly hover in front of the Duel Disk.

"Yes it is, but while it is technically the 'blade' of the Duel Disk, it is not as affective as a real blade does. Rather, it is made as a place to place your card." Konami explained as Jaune nodded his head in understanding.

"What are the 'blade' made of?" Pyrrha asked as she tap the 'blade' with her fingger, checking its density to find out that it's really hard. She was curious if her semblance can take control of the 'blade', though she doubted that because it doesn't look like it use any sort metal at all.

"The 'blade' is made of energy that has been solidified by the Duel Disk. The density of the 'blade' has the same density as a very strong metal would, theoretically the 'blade' can be broken but i don't know for sure because most people don't use it unless during a duel. The shape of the 'blade' can also be altered to the users liking, but this is the most common shape of a 'blade' that a Duel Disk would have." Konami said as Pyrrha was suprised that it was made entirely out of energy.

"Wait, your world can make solidified energy?" Weiss asked in suprise as she look at the peace of technology in a new light. Atlas, even for all of its technological advancement, has not found a way to turm energy into a solid form. Yet Konami is saying that this kind of thing is a common thing for him.