Clash of the Sun and Moon - Blake VS Yang

A/N: Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! In this chapter, Beacons resident ninja cat-girl, Blake will be facing the 'pun'tastic blonde brawler, Yang in the second duel of the two team.

As I've said before, more people will appear and if you had already figured out who it is, good for you then. If you haven't, then you'll see for yourself in this chapter. Now that all have been said, let us start the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster Teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

"That was an awesome duel Ruby! Who knew my little sister had it in her!" Yang said as she put Ruby, who had returned back to the spectator seat with Weiss, in a headlock and give her a noogie.

"Ack! Yang, no stop!" Said an embarrassed Ruby as she tries to free herself from her sister playfull, and rather painfull, noogie.

Ignoring the two sister banter, Blake made way to her other teammate. "That was a nice duel Weiss. Too bad you lost though." The cat eared faunus said to the white-haired girl who give her a small smile.

"I don't mind. It was my first time dueling, so i was bound to make a few mistake. Besides, i actually had fun dueling with Ruby." Weiss said as she gazed at her team leader who is still trying to get her sister off of her.

"Well i'll be. Weiss Schnee is actually having fun with somebody else, hell must be freezing over right now." Blake said playfully as she grinned like a cat, causing a blush from the Schnee heiress as she just huffed and crossed her arm.

"Be silent you." Weiss said making the ravenette chuckled at her embarrassment.

Meanwhile, team JNPR are having their own thought about the previous duel.

"It was fun to watch Runy and Weiss duel, don't you think so Jaune?" Pyrrha asked her partner but got no response from him, she turned her head to see that he was deep in thought. "Jaune?" She called again with a slightly louder voice.

"Huh? What?" Jaune was startled when he heard his name being said, he turned to who had called him and was meet by his partner concerned face.

"Are you okay Jaune?" said Pyrrha worriedly. "You seem to be deep in your thought."

"Oh, i'm fine Pyrrha. I was just thinking about the duel." Jaune said with a nervous smile on his face. "Just wondering if i could be a good duelist or not." He said nervously, questioning himself whether he could pull out a duel like his friends did.

"You haven't even started dueling yet, so why are you already doubting yourself?" Pyrrha frowned at his lack of self-confidence, it was starting to get on her nerves a bit.

"I don't know...maybe it just that i'm not great at a lot of things, like at fighting or being a good leader." He said dejectedly as he look at his feet and rubbed the back of his neck, feeling down at the reminder of his own failure. "I'm a failure."

Jaune felt his hand being gripped, not painfully but more like comfortly. He turned his head to who was gripping his hand and see it was his partner who is giving him a reassuring smile.

"Jaune, believe me when i said this that you are not a failure. You work hard, very hard, to the point i was suprised by your resolve to become better. Your fighting skill have improved from when we first met. And don't you ever said that you're not a good leader, because you're a great leader. How do i know that? Because i'm your teammate and your partner. You can be a great duelist Jaune, i know you can." Pyrrha said softly with pure honesty in her voice.