The Vagabond Answer

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! After the duel of both team RWBY and JNPR, it is time for Konami to start answering some question.

Finally! I've managed to update this story after five months! Or is it six? Well whatever.

I'm really sorry for the terribly long update, but apparently being a collage student doesn't give you enough time to write a fanfiction. I wish i could just use my time to write story, but education comes first so i won't be able to update the story for a while.

I'll try though so don't worry about this story going into hiatus, cause I'm not dropping this story any time soon.

But anyway, enough about that. Let's get on with this chapter. This chapter won't have any duel sadly, but it will give you some insight on Konami and his ability. Now without further ado, let's get on to the story!

Disclaimer: i don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

'How the hell are they not a couple?' Konami thought as his eye twitched when he saw Ren and Nora earlier interaction. Sure the way those two interact with each other can be seen as a simple close friend, but come on!

After Ren and Nora made it back to the spectator side, with the pink loving girl still being piggybacked by the boy, they were instantly congratulated by their friends for their duel.

"Wow, Ren that was awesome. You actually beat the Aesir, who would've thought that could happen." Jaune said, really impressed by his male teammate's dueling skill.

"Thanks Jaune." Ren said gratefully.

"Hey! What about me, huh!?" Nora shouted at her leader. Ren had let her down and she was now glaring at the blonde leader with her hands firmly planted on her hips.

"Of course you're also great Nora! You're as awesome as Ren at dueling also!" Jaune said a bit panickedly, he did not want to get on his hammer wielding teammate bad side.

That was all Nora needed to hear as she dropped her glare and she beamed by the compliment. "Aww! Thanks fearless leader!" She said as she playfully smacked him on the back, unfortunately she still smacked him hard enough to make him crash into the ground.

Pyrrha sweatdropped at the scene before she helped her partner get back up. "Perhaps you should take Nora's work out offer Jaune, it might do you some good." She suggested to him.

"I would rather fight an army of Ursa blindfolded than went through that hell again." Jaune said seriously as he can still feel the phantom pain from said work out, and that was only the warm up!

Pyrrha just nodded at him. She wouldn't lie, Nora's work out was something that she will never, ever do again for the rest of her life.

Seeing team JNPR was busy with each other, team RWBY decided to share their opinion about the duel with each other also.

"That was an awesome duel! Don't you think so girls!?" Ruby asked the rest of her team.

"Heck yeah it is sis! Still, i would've thought Nora would win the duel though. But Ren really pulled out a win out of nowhere with that combo of his!" Yang said, equally amazed by the duel as her sister.

"Though that duel really did a number on the field...." Weiss trailed off as she and her team gazed at the ruined field in front of them. It looked like someone had just blown up a whole minefield and thrown dozens of grenades at it just for the heck of it.