Knights and Gladiator - Jaune VS Pyrrha

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! It's time for team JNPR to start their dueling debut and to start it off will be between the Arkos pairing: Jaune and Pyyrha!

Speaking of pairing, there will be a few of them in these stories just to let you guys know. Though i haven't decided which one, but i have a few in mind. So if you guys have any suggestion that will be great. Now without further ado, let's continue on with the story!

Disclaimer: i don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING USING THAT KIND OF DESTRUCTIVE FORCE ON SUCH A SMALL PLACE LIKE THIS!?"

That loud and raging voice came from Glynda Goodwitch as she scolded Yang with enough fury that can make a pack of Grimm run away in fear just by being near her.

The Beacon students glanced at Yang with sympathy in their eyes, though they did nothing to interfered unless they have a death wish.

Said blonde was sitting in a seiza style as she tried to endure her scolding. Though that is easier said than done as she is trembling and swallowing nervously right now. Normally she isn't afraid of anything really, but even she can't endure Professor Goodwitch infamous stern attitude.

After all, there's a reason why she is called the most scariest teacher in Beacon by most of the students.

At least she didn't bring out her riding crop.

"Let her go Glynda." Ozpin said as he placed his hand on top of her shoulder.

"Ozpin..." Glynda sighed and give him a look that say she is not pleased.

The headmaster just smiled softly. "She is not at fault. She clearly doesn't know this sort of thing will happen, nor were we for that matter." He argued before looking at the blonde brawler. "Besides, i'm sure you've already learned your lesson, right Miss Xiao Long?"

Yang nodded her head quickly. "Yes sir, no more random firing death ray from now on!" She smiled nervously. Although she wasn't sure how she would actually do it, it was better to reassured them than making things worse for her.

"See? Now just let her go, i'm sure Mister Konami can take care of it so we don't have to worry about anything like this to happen again." Ozpin said to his assistant as he motioned Yang to returned to the rest of her team which she happily did.

Glynda begin to calm down before she cast a glared at the red hatted vagabond who was looking at the scene with his arms crossed and a small smile on his face, looking visibly amused by the whole interaction.

"You better do something about this." The blonde teacher said warningly. "Because i'm not going to allow you to continue this duel if this is going to happen again."

"Sure thing, i already have an idea how to prevent this stuff from happening. But now it's time for team JNPR to start their duel." Konami said as he glanced at the said team, holding the two Deck Box in his hand. "So who want's to go first?"

"Pyrrha and i would like to go first." Jaune said as he raised his hand, looking a little bit excited to start.

Pyrrha just smiled and nodded her head in agreement with her partner.

"Alright then you two, come here so you can make your deck." Konami said as the two walked towards him.

"Aww...that means we'll be the last one to duel." Nora puffed her cheeks.