The Pancake Duel - Ren VS Nora

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of RWBY: The Duelist Experience! Now is the time for the final duel of the day between Ren and Nora, the final member of team JNPR.

Before that, i would like to say sorry for the long update. I've been having a case of a writer's block for a while, i have a new sense of appreciations for all of those writer of the fanfic i like to read. Seriously, now i know how hard it is to write a fanfic.

But hey! Here is the chapter some of you are excited for. Now without  further ado, let's get on to the story!

Disclaimer: i don't own RWBY or Yu-gi-oh, they belong to Rooster teeth and Konami respectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

"That was an awesome duel Jaune!" Ruby said as she and the rest of her friends approached the two team JNPR member.

"Yeah Vomit Boy that was awesome, who knew you had it in you." Yang commented as she grinned.

"Way to go fearless leader! I knew you would win the duel!" Nora shouted as she congratulated her team leader.

Jaune just bashfully rubbed the back of his head as he grinned nervously. He wasn't used to being praised so much by his friend for something that he had done. 'It's...nice actually, being praised like this.' He thought as his grin widen a little in happiness.

Pyrrha smiled as she watched her partner, she knew he had confidence issue and maybe this game could help him be more confident of himself. 'He sure seems different when he dueled.' She blushed when her mind conjured up an image of his smirking face before the duel end. It's a good look for him she can agree to that.

"That was an amazing duel Pyrrha. The way you played your Gladiator Beast deck is not something i would underestimate lightly." Weiss said as she approached the red hair girl with Ren by her side.

"O-Oh thank you Weiss. But Jaune played his card better than i could, it's still a fun duel though." Pyrrha responded.

Ren chuckled a little. "Honestly, i'm not surprised that Jaune can played that well even though all of us are just beginner. He always been the best at thinking up strategy out of all of us." He said making the Mistral Champion laugh also.

"Hmph. I'll believe that when i duel with him myself." Weiss said a bit haughtily. Don't get her wrong she doesn't hate the blonde - greatly annoyed yes, but not hate - but she won't be entirely convinced until she duel with him personally. Perhaps it was her pride talking, but the idea of Jaune of all people being better than her at something was simply inexcusable.

Konami was staring at his friend from his position with Blake and all of the adults in the room. He was truly impressed with Jaune and Pyrrha duel earlier, but he was most impressed with Jaune most of all. He remember the card that was shown by the Deck Box earlier and take a note to himself to visit an old friend once all of this is all over.

"You're being quite again." Blake voice manage to get him out of his train of thought. He turned his head to the ravenette girl beside him and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, i was thinking about something." Konami told the Cat Faunus making her gaze at him wondering what he was thinking about. He then notice the questioning gaze he was getting from a few of the adults and he knew it was not about what he was thinking earlier. "Hey Blake, can you call the others so we can continue on with the duel? There is something i need to do first."

Blake look at him weirdly before nodding her head and walk to where the others are. He gaze at her for a moment before turning his attention to the other group. "So, i'm guessing you want to ask me something?" He asked with slight smile on his face.