Bio

Hello there everyone! So this is not a new chapter, obviously because it will be a miracle if I could upload a new chapter this fast.

Anyway, this will just be a bio about Konami and his two Duel Spirit, Metaltron and Tierra. I figure I should probably do this section of the story so that people will know about them more. What they look like, their likes and dislike, their ability, etc.

Keep in mind that I won't be telling you everything about them, just what you need to know. Although there maybe some part that may held some spoiler, but not much.

I should probably mention that I am planning on having an opening song for this story, but that is not until after all the character I want to feature is introduced to this story.

Also, I do not own some of this picture, I only own one of them but the rest are not mine. But anyway this is the bio.

XXXXXXXXXX

Name: Konami Kudo

Appearance:

(More or less something like this, but his hat doesn't have the KC logo on it and his eyes is hazel instead of blue

(More or less something like this, but his hat doesn't have the KC logo on it and his eyes is hazel instead of blue.)

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Title/Nickname:
The Vagabond
Red Hat
Slifer Red Knight/Prince (during his time in Duel Academy)
Friend of Spirits
Remnant First Duelist

Personality: Kind, brave, emotional at times, strong-willed, sometimes stubborn, reckless, loyal (sometimes too loyal), vengeful when pushed too far.

Likes: Dueling, travelling, sparring, singing and playing music, relaxing, his hat, helping others, hanging out with friends.

Dislikes: Bullying, racism, cheaters (and by that I mean one that does not involved magic or anything like that), neglected parents, anyone who hurts his friends and loved one, losing a friend or loved one.

Ability:
High level Dueling skill
High level combat skill
Limited Zoodiac weapons creation (by Metaltron)
Limited Void flame manipulation (by Tierra)
Limited magical ability by Spirit Energy
Making Duel Monster card real
Able to communicate with Duel Spirit
Able to use the Millennium Necklace and Key power
Coming soon...

Duel Disk: Standard Arc-V Duel Disk with gold in color and red lining for the blade, with some modifications.

D-Wheel: Name to be added (if you guys have any idea for Konami's name, be sure to let me know.)

)