Announcement

After many failed attempts to continue this story, I want to announce that I'm discontinuing it for some time.

I've been constantly thinking about this story and the pressure of knowing I "have to" finish it is taking a way the joy of it. I do know how this story ends for the most part, it's just a matter of getting it down on paper. So I know once I finish some projects, I'll eventually get back to it.

I do have some stories I'm working on that I plan to publish hopefully in the next few years, so please understand that a fanfiction piece is not the highest of my priorities when I make a living from writing. I do still love this story with my whole heart. I think reading it all again will bring the joy to it, so I plan to do that slowly, edit a few things along the way as there's much I've learned about writing since this story started a year ago.

As I edit this, I'll do my best to upload the edited versions here (I won't change the story, it'll just be written better) and I can guarantee I will be back. I just can't say when.

Thank you soo sooo much for all the love and support I've been getting with this story, I honestly hate to have been away from it for so long but it's been impossible to continue. I really hope taking the pressure of "having" to finish it will be the thing that brings me back to it💕