Prologue - Starting Point, Live House CiRCLE

[Word count - 1,678]

Location - Senkai Academy

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Allow me to say some things about myself: I am very anti social. I don't know what made me feel that way, but I feel I can never connect with anyone, even if it's family.

I don't have any good hobbies I can call my own. Whenever I try to start something, I began to lose interest in it and give up. But I hope I can find something I can be passionate about one day, I just don't know when.

My parents both work at the hospital, and they often work really late hours, so I don't see them that often. But every now and then, I would see them, and that is good enough for me, though they do want me to work alongside them in the hospital once I am done with school, something I was completely unsure about. 

And last but not least, I am a third year student at Senkai Academy. I like the school, but I don't exactly stand out there. In fact, I have a rival/bully at that school who always seems to be one step ahead of me.

His name is Ren, and he is the most popular boy at school

His name is Ren, and he is the most popular boy at school. And since today is Monday, I have to go over there and face him.

"Well well, I spy with my little eye
something that starts with L." Ren said as he came closer to me.

"Let me guess, is it-"

"Loser, yes."

This is why I can't stand him.

"Honestly, (Y/N), why are you even at this school?" Ren asked.

"Because my parents think this is a good school for me in terms of education." I explained. I tried to explain that to him at least a thousand times, but I don't think he'll ever understand.

"Well, let's get something straight: education doesn't mean shit when you're popular like me. This is why you'll always be an anti social loser!" Ren said and pushed me before walking away, laughing.

I just sat there on the ground and began to doubt myself. I know my parents mean well, but what were they thinking sending me here? How do they expect me to focus on school when I am getting bullied? Eventually, I picked myself up and went to my first class of the day.
______________________________________

A few hours later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE

The rest of the school day was... garbage. Every chance he got, Ren would find a way to my life a living hell. Everything is either a competition, or an excuse to put me down to him. It sucks. And it's also because of him that my insecurity is through the roof. But I guess it is okay, I am used to it.

All the same, I need to find a way to take my mind off of this, but how am I going to do that? As I continued to walk around the area, I spotted a building nearby.