Chapter 10 - A Date With A Yandere?!

[Word count - 2,609]

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was out and the sky was clear. I have been feeling rather happy ever since I got my new guitar, and ever since the girl bands saw me play it, I felt like I was becoming popular, which was something I didn't have at school.

However, I did noticed that... I have been feeling watched lately, like someone is watching me from afar, and to the tell you the truth, it is making me feel uneasy. The answer to that ended up being revealed when I walked into CiRCLE with my guitar, doing another shift.

"I see you brought your guitar with you today." Marina pointed out as a grin was spread across your face.

"Yep. I was hoping I can play with it once I take my break." I said, putting it behind the front desk.

"That's fine. I would love to hear the sound of your guitar." Marina said as I start to blush with embarrassment.

"Heh, good to know." I mustered a replied.

"By the way, before you start work, there's someone in the studio room waiting for you." She said. Why do I have a bad feeling that I know who it is?

"Really? Who is it?" I asked her.

"I would tell you, but she wanted me to keep her identity a secret." Marina replied. Her?

"Oh, umm... o-ok." I stuttered.

I slowly began to make my way over to the studio room to see the person who wants to see me. Regardless on who it is, I have a feeling that it is something important.
______________________________________

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

I walked into the studio room Marina wanted me to go to. And right away, I spotted someone I didn't expect. When she saw me, she gave me smile that made my feel a bit... scared.

"Oh god no..."

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun, good morning." Chisato said as she was smiling at me.

I don't understand. Normally, I would be excited that she is around, but this time... it was different. She was giving off a vibe that makes me think that she is... a yandere.

"G-Good morning, Chisato. What are you doing here around this time?" I asked her nervously.

"What am I doing here? Simple. I came here to see you." She said as she starts to make her way closer to me.

"I see..." I replied and stepped back,  away from the scary yandere.

"What's the matter, (Y/N)-kun? Am I making you uncomfortable?" She asked, trying to play an innocent act.

"N-No, you're not... I just... had to get to work, that's all." I said, but right when I was about to leave the room, Chisato quickly went behind me and closed the door before locking it.

Now I am stuck in a room with my idol who is also a yandere.

"Don't leave me yet. I want to ask you something important." She said.

"Well, if it's that important, then I'll listen to what you had to say." I said and let out a sigh.

I can tell that Chisato was really happy when I said that. We sat down on two chairs and Chisato came really close to me.

"So, umm... what did you want to ask me?" I asked.

"I just want to know if you're free this weekend." She asked as she started to blush a little bit.