Chapter 43 - A Fun Day At The Beach

[Word count - 2,859]

Near the end of August...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

Whenever I have my usual shift here at CiRCLE, I would come here to the cafe on some of my breaks. The other times I'm just hanging out inside the lobby. But because today wasn't so hot, I thought it would be nice to hang out outside without feeling hot. However, this is also a sign that summer is coming to an end.

I haven't done anything big this summer. All I have done is work and go on dates with girls. As much as I like doing both, it would be nice to go hangout at the beach for one day.

"But that will probably never happen..." I sighed.

"Ah, there you are, (Y/N)-kun." A voice called out to me.

I looked to see who it was. It was Eve from Pastel*Palettes. She came over to me with a smile. I smiled back at her, as it's been a while since I last saw her.

"Oh, hi there Eve." I said. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it most certainly has." She replied. "Are you on break by any chance?"

"Yeah, I am." I answered.

"I see. Do you think it's okay for me to join you?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course."

Eve smiled happily as she sat across from me. She and I chatted for a while, and we began to catch up on everything that has happened since we last saw each other. Of course, she already knew about the issue with my fake parents, and she told me to come talk to her if I needed it.

After a while, I began to change the subject.

"Eve, did you ever wish you could do something big during the summer?" I asked.

"Well..." She pondered. "I'm not sure. All I want is to create some wonderful memories with everyone, including you and Marina-san."

"Aww, that's good to know." I said.

"And what about you, (Y/N)-kun? Is there anything you want to do before summer ends?" Eve asked.

"Well, I always did wanted to go to the beach, but I doubt I can do that since summer is coming to an end." I said.

"You know... you can make it happen." She said.

"Wait, really?"

"Yep. How about you and I plan one for this weekend, and I can see if the other girls from Pastel*Palettes would like to join us as well?" Eve suggested.

"I think that's a great idea." I replied.

"Awesome, I'll go ask them right now."

Eve got up from her seat and called her bandmates to see if they're willing to join us on our beach trip. I hope they say yes, because beach trips are normally fun when more than two people come along.
______________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Station Entrance

It turns out that my dream of going to the beach before summer ends was going to come true after all. And as for Eve asking the other Pastel*Palettes girls about coming along, they were able to find the time to join us. But only one of them was more eager to go than the others, I think you know who I am talking about.

We agreed that we would meet up at the station, and I began to make my way over there. However, someone was already there: Chisato. She saw me and couldn't help but let out her yandere grin.