Chapter 7 - The Band With The Violinist, Morfonica

[Word count - 1,593]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

So far, I have only met six bands and already became friends with them. Those bands are Poppin' Party, Afterglow, Pastel*Palettes, Roselia, Hello, Happy World! and Raise A Suilen. The only band that I haven't met yet is Morfonica. I don't know why that is, though. I've been working here for a while, and I haven't seen a single member of Morfonica walk through these doors. Could it be possible that they have a different live house or rehearsal space that they use? That's my best guess.

One day while I was taking a break, I was telling Marina how I met RAS a few days ago, and judging by the look on her face, she wasn't surprised because of quick I became friends with them.

"Now you have met six of the seven girl bands, huh? That is awesome." She said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, and I wonder when I am going to meet the next band. Morfonica, right?"

"Yep, that's right. In fact, I believe they made a reservation to use the studio room some time today, so you might meet them sooner or later." Marina said.

Looks like my chance to meet Morfonica is going to happen sooner than I expected. I hope I can make a good impression on them like the other bands.

"That's awesome, so how soon will they be here?" I asked.

"I think... in a few hours from now." Marina said.

"Oh, I guess I have to wait a bit longer, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, but it couldn't be helped. When your break ends, I want you get the studio room ready for them." Marina ordered.

"Alright, I can do that." I said and walked out of the live house to take my break.
______________________________________

A few hours later...

After taking my break, I got back to work right away, and the first order of business was getting the studio room ready for Morfonica, which didn't take that long to do. As soon as I was done, I heard Marina's voice.

"(Y/N)-san! Can you come out here?" She asked.

"Sure! Coming!"

I walked out of the studio room and saw Marina with five other girls near her. That must be Morfonica because I don't recognize these girls. Well, four of them at least.

"Hey, I remember you. You're (Y/N) (L/N), right?" Tsukushi asked.

"Yeah, I remember you as well. You're Tsukushi, right? Are you in Morfonica?" I asked.

"That's right! Well actually, I am the leader of Morfonica." She said proudly.

"Oh, I didn't know you met Tsukushi-chan." Marina said. 

"Yeah, I met her after getting hire here." I said.

"Ah, I see. But any case, I believe some introductions are in order, huh?" Marina said.

"Oh, right." I said and looked at everyone.

"Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you, Morfonica."

"H-Hi there, my name is Kurata Mashiro, and I am the vocalist for Morfonica."

"Hi, my name is Kirigaya Touko, and I am the guitarist for Morfrnica! Nice to meet you!"

"Hey, my name is Hiromachi Nanami, and I am the bassist for Morfonica. I hope we can become good friends."

"I'll introduce myself again: my name is Futaba Tsukushi, and I'm the leader and drummer of Morfonica."