Chapter 14 - Conquering The Mountain

[Word count - 3,290]

Wednesday...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

I've been struggling to understand on where I stand with my feelings for last few days after going on that date with Maya. So far, her and Chisato are the only two girls that I have been on dates with, and both of them displayed strong affections towards me. I wonder if it's going to be like that with the other girls... If that is the case, then it's going to be harder for me to pick a girlfriend.

However, they weren't the only ones who did that. I remember Tsugumi and Sayo doing the same thing towards me. I should probably seek help from my parents about this, but how will they react when I tell them that I have a crush on 35 girls? They would either be supportive and tried to come up with a conclusion, or they'll most likely explode.

I shouldn't really be thinking about that, though. After all, today is Wednesday, and I am doing work at CiRCLE like usual. There is a twist this time, though. Marina informed me that Poppin' Party is going to come by later today to use the studio room. It was a good thing because it has been a while since I have last seen them.

As I was getting ready to put away some boxes to take to storage, I heard the door to CiRCLE opening up, as well as a familiar voice.

"Hello! Marina-san! (Y/N)-kun!" Kasumi called out as she and the others stepped inside.

"Ah, Kasumi-chan, everyone, hello there." Marina said.

"Hey girls, are you ready to use the studio room?" I asked.

"You bet we are!" Kasumi answered.

"Kasumi, I swear, you need to bring your energy down from a ten to a one." Arisa sighed.

Heh, I can see Kasumi is as lively as ever.

"So, which studio room are we in again?" Saaya asked.

"You girls are in Studio A today." Marina replied.

"As usual, if you need anything, feel free to come to me or Marina-san for some help." I told them.

"Right!" They all said together.

As Poppin' Party headed into the studio room, I began to go back to work, which was taking this box to the storage room. It ended up being a lot heavier than I thought.

"That box does look fairly heavy." Tae said as she and Rimi were staring at me.

"Yeah, you're... telling me..." I barely replied as I start to move slowly.

"Are you going to be okay with carrying all of that?" Rimi asked.

"Y-Yeah, I should be." I struggled a reply before I started moving. Just tough it out, (Y/N). Just tough it out.
______________________________________

Later on...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

I worked downstairs for at least a good 30 minutes as there wasn't much to do. After doing that, I went back upstairs to ask Marina if there was anything else for me to do. But then, I called into the studio room, as in the same one Poppin' Party is using.

"Excuse me, (Y/N)-kun? Could you come here for a moment?" Saaya called out.

"Oh, sure thing." I said and headed inside.

"Does anyone need help with anything?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly..." Saaya replied as she looked away, blushing with embarrassment.