Chapter 27 - Dating The Dark Princess

[Word count - 2,367]

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

It was another day here at CiRCLE. Marina and I were working our butts off to help out Roselia get ready for their upcoming show. During all of this, however, I felt fairly distracted... mainly because of Kasumi, and what she told me the other day. I always had the feeling that I might've seen her from somewhere before, but after a while, I gave that up because I couldn't remember.

"Hey, do you think you can go into the studio room and check on Roselia?" Marina asked as she approached me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'll do that." I replied, but then Marina stopped me.

"Are you still thinking about what Kasumi-chan said the other day?" She asked.

I was hesitant to answer that, but Marina does have the right to know.

"I am." I answered back. "I mean, I just find it hard to believe that the two of us are childhood friends..."

"Well, you said you two went to summer camp together, right? Did you remember that at least?" She asked.

"The summer camp I do remember, but I just don't think that anything serious happened during that time." I said, unless Kasumi knows...

Marina placed her hand on my shoulder before giving me that smile of hers.

"Whatever happened between you two, I say you shouldn't think about it." She said. "I'm sure you'll remember her one of these days."

"Yeah, you're right." At least I hope I do remember her... and anything else that happened.
______________________________________

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

I slightly knocked on the studio room door that Roselia was using, then I opened it a little bit.

"Excuse me, girls, is it okay for me to come in?" I asked.

"Sure, go ahead." A familiar voice replied. It was Yukina's voice.

I walked inside and saw Roselia taking a short break from their rehearsals. They had towels to wipe away the sweat coming from their heads, and they had their water bottles as well.

"Hi there, girls." I said. "I see all of you are working hard."

"You know it." Yukina said. "A Roselia rehearsal needs to be perfect, as well as the performance."

I let out a small chuckle.

"Well, just don't overdo it, okay?"

"Don't worry, we won't." Sayo said.

"Thank you for looking out for us." Lisa smiled.

"That's very... kind of you." Rinko said with a shy grin.

Then I start to notice Ako. She was quiet and wasn't saying anything. It wasn't like Ako to behave like this, so I began to call out to her.

"Ako, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Yes!" She responded as she came back to reality. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I notice you're not saying anything, and you're usually excited to see me, so I wanted to make sure that you were okay." I said.

"Oh, well..."

"Well?"

"Is it okay if I talk to you before you go home?" She asked. "It's important."