Chapter 36 - Dating The Twins

[Word count - 2,701]

That same night...

Location - (L/N) Residence

Your POV

Things have been pretty eventful has of late. It started off with Kasumi unlocking my missing memories, and that led to even more secrets, like finding out that I was adopted. I got mad at my parents for a bit and didn't want to do anything with them. But thanks to Nanami, she made me realize how much they mean the world to me. However, the one time I wanted to forgive them, my house was broken into, and they went missing. Who is responsible for this?

That evening, I had to call the cops and tell them that my house was broken into and that my parents went missing. Nanami and the others stayed by my side until they showed up. Once they arrived, they approached us.

"Are you the one who called the cops?" One officer asked.

"Yes. Someone broke into my house, and now, my parents are missing." I said.

"I see." The same officer replied.

"We'll go inside and take a look." The second officer said. "In the meantime, stay out here with your friends."

I nodded as the two officers went inside my house to take a look around. Meanwhile, I was outside with Nanami, Rui, Yukina, Chu2 and Pareo. I was beginning to feel stressed out as they comfort me.

"This is all my fault." I said to them.

"How is this your fault?" Chu2 asked.

"If I didn't get mad at my parents, then none of this would've happened." I said.

"I doubt it." Rui said. "I had a feeling that someone would still break into your house, even if you weren't mad at them."

"She's right, (Y/N)-san." Pareo said with a sad expression. "Please try to cheer up."

"I guess so."

After a while, the officers came outside and approached us.

"Well, did you find anything?"

"We managed to look around, and it's safe to assume that some items that belonged to your parents are missing." One officer said. That can't be good.

"Otherwise, nothing important seemed to be stolen." The other officer said.

"And what about my parents? Are they okay?" I asked them.

"We will begin to search for them first thing tomorrow morning, but it might take some time." The second officer replied.

"In the meantime, it might be for the best to pack your things and stay with a friend for a while."

"I understand, thanks officers." I said.

They got in their car and drove off.

"We're sorry that this is happening to you." Yukina said.

"If you need anything, let us know." Rui said.

"I'll keep that mind."

Then I focused my attention on Nanami.

"Nanami, I hope you don't mind if I stayed with you for a bit longer." I said.

"Not at all." She said. "My house is your house."
______________________________________

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Despite what happened with my parents, I still needed to pull myself together. So when I entered CiRCLE the very next day, I tried to keep it together. I start to notice that Marina talking to a friend on the phone. I didn't say anything for a while, but then she noticed me.