Chapter 3 - My #1 Idol, Pastel*Palettes

[Word count - 2,588]

Location - Yamabuki Bakery

Your POV

If there was one thing I enjoy more than anything in life, besides working at CiRCLE, is bread. Yes, whenever I catch the smell of bread, I just can't help myself but try to figure out where the scent was coming from. And as I was walking through the shopping district, I was able to find where the scent was coming from.

It was at a Bakery called Yamabuki Bakery. Yamabuki? Why does that last sound so familiar? I walked inside to find a familiar individual waiting for me.

"Welcome to Yamabuki Bakery!"

It was Saaya. I guess it would make sense for her to work here since Yamabuki is her last name.

"Oh, (Y/N)-kun. Hi there." She said with a smile.

"Hi there, Saaya. I never thought I would see you here." I said.

"Well, this is my home after all." She explained. That makes even more sense.

"I had a feeling that was the case." I said.

"So, what can I do for you today?" She asked.

"Oh yes. I would-"

But before I could finish talking, my phone buzzed once. It was a text message from Marina.

Marina's text: Hey, you're at Yamabuki Bakery, right? Make sure to get some bread for me and come back to CiRCLE.

"Ugh, Marina-san..." I grumbled. How did she even know I was over here?

"Haha, does Marina-san want some bread as well?" Saaya asked.

"That's what it looks like." I replied.

"Alright then, take your time." She said.

I began to look at the bread and trying to decide which one I want. I doubt Marina doesn't care about what type of bread to get her, so I decided to grab two melon buns, one for me, and one for her. Then I took them to the counter.

"Will that be all?" Saaya asked.

"Yeah, it is." I replied and handed Saaya the money.

She took the money and bagged them for me, and before I could leave, she began to ask me some questions.

"So, how does it feel to work at a live house?" She asked.

"I guess it's not all too bad." I said.

"Have you met any other bands yet?" She asked.

"Well, I actually did met Afterglow a few days ago." I said.

"Ah, that means you met Tomoe. She happens to be a good friend of mine." Saaya said with a smile.

"Oh, really? She does look like she is someone you can rely on." I said.

"She does, and you might get along with Moca, too."

"Moca? Why is that?" I asked.

"Well, you see, Moca has an interest in bread as much as you do." She answered. Maybe Saaya is right, perhaps I could get along with Moca if I can get to know her better.

"I see. Maybe one day I will." I said and grabbed my bag of bread.

"Well, it was fun having you over here. Feel free to come back soon." Saaya said and smiled again.

"I'm sure I will." I said as I walked out of Yamabuki Bakery with the bread in my hand.
______________________________________

30 minutes later...