Chapter 30 - Band Date (Morfonica)

[Word count - 3,006]

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Looks like I am back here at CiRCLE again. I began to think about the events that happened during the weekend, where I went on a date with all the girls from RAS. While that day was fun and all, I felt bad for Chu2 because she wanted to go on a date with me alone. And thankfully, I was able to pull through for her and did that the next day.

Will I get a chance to go on a date with a whole band? Honestly, I don't even know. I hope it doesn't happen, because I know that deep down, all the girls want some time to be alone with me, especially one person. You should know who I am talking about.

I shouldn't be thinking about this, especially since I got to get my work done.

"Hey (Y/N)-san, did you take care of the music hall for the band that's performing here this weekend?" Marina asked as she called out to me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I did." I replied.

"Is there anything bothering you?" She asked. Either she saw right through me, or I made it that obvious for her to guess. 

"Oh, I guess I was just thinking about the date I had with the girls from RAS last weekend." I replied.

"Oh yeah, you did say you were going to do that."

"So tell me, how did it go?" She asked.

"Well, it was good up until the point where Chu2 told me that she wanted to do a solo date with me." I told her.

"I see, and were you able to make that happen for her?" Marina asked again.

"The next day on Sunday, yeah." I replied once more.

Marina smiled at me.

"That was a nice thing for you to do." She said. "I knew having you work here was a good idea."

"Thanks, I guess."

Moments later, the doors to CiRCLE opened up and stepping inside were the girls from Morfonica. I guess they came to do rehearsals or something.

"Hello!" They all said together in unison.

"Hi girls." Marina said. "It's a sight to behold to see all of you come together."

"Well, Hiromachi-san suggested that we should come here as a group." Rui said.

"Yeah, I figured coming here as a group sounds like something normal high schooler would do." Nanami said as her cheeks went red a little.

Marina smiled once again.

"There's nothing with that." She said.

"And on the plus side, we get to see (Y/N)-san again!" Touko said as she came over to hug my arm.

"Umm, yeah, nice to see you too, Touko." I said as a small blush appeared on my face.

"Kirigaya-san, you'd be wise not to get up in (L/N)-san's space like that." Rui said to the guitarist.

"Oh don't be like that, Rui." Touko replied. "You're just jealous because you're not close with (Y/N)-san!"

Touko stuck her tongue out at Rui like a little kid, but Rui was not fazed.

"Look, I don't care what you assume." She said. "All I care about is rehearsals, the reason for us being here."

Rui began to walk into the studio room, and one by one, the others followed her. I always did wondered why Rui never show any interest towards me compared to the others. Maybe one day I'll know the reason why, but will I be okay with whatever answer she might give?
______________________________________