Found you !

Baji woke up from his alarm (they're like 23-24 years old here )and his mom yelling at him at the same time . He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth while his mom called him to eat breakfast. It was was almost time for school,  it's crazy to think that he's already in college and 24 years old ,but he still can't spell,however the only thing that was in his mind was Chifuyu,  or how to find him . It's been over 10 years since that day he doesn't have a single clue how &where is Chifuyu,  or what he is doing,  to be honest he came back just for him but now that he thinks about it he doesn't even know what to do . And without realizing he was zooming out and haven't even touched the food his mother prepared.

Seeing this his mother spoke "Is there something that is bothering you dear? "
"W-what no no I'm just...thinking" Baji said as he took the first bite of his food .

Well you have been zooming out a lot lately and  you always look like something is bothering you " she said with a worried face that touched Bajis heart,  and to come and think about it she was the only reason why Baji became who he is right now,  he loved his mother more than anything, and he hated to see her sad,worried, or crying, it felt like a knife was going through his heart every time he saw her like that, after his father's death only 3 years ago it was really hard for her and her son was the only thing she had left .

It was time to go to school , Baji grabbed his back kissed his mother in the four head and went off to school,while thinking of visiting Chifuyus old apartment,  to see if he lived still there and if not he maybe could find a clue where he might be , but for now he needs to focus on school to make his mom proud and see her happy , after all that's why he is doing this .

By the time he arrived in school the bell ringed which ment it was time for class anddddd he was late.  He ran through the halls but in the corner of his eyes he could swear he thought he saw Chifuyu but by the moment he stopped to look back there was no one , "Stupid " he thought to himself, "he can't be here ,it's impossible "

.....or is it ....?

He went to his first class and great it was math , it wasn't his worse but not his favorite either,  he went up to his class and made his way in , as he entered the class all the attention went to him. (when you enter the wrong classroom,  🥲 you feel me ?) Damn he was nervous an didn't know what to do , it was silent until the teacher spoke "Hello there you must be the new student right?  Please introduce yourself !"

"Ah-yes!" He said nervously, "I'm Baji Keisuke and I'm 24 years old , I hope we can get along"
"OK then Mr, Keisuke please take a seat and let's start the lesson"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AFTER SCHOOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh school is boring,  and I'm hungry " Baji said as he left his classroom,  now was time to go home , after that he would go to Chifuyus old apartment . But as he was leaving the school he saw a black haired kid that was standing beside the wall alone,  and it looked like...."C-Chifuyu...?"
Baji couldn't believe it , "N-no maybe I'm mistaking him ..."He got closer and decided to say hi to the lonely boy , and .... it was him , it was really him, he couldn't believe it after so many years  it was really him , it was his Chifuyu,  standing right in front of him , he just wanted to hug him so bad , but couldn't instead of the cute , kind and sweet Chifuyu,  he got just one
"What do you want ."
Baji could swear his heart shattered in 1000 pieces,  no it couldn't be him ,
"Chifuyu, what happened to you ?!"
He thought without realizing he was zooming out again and the Chifuyu was already getting up to leave. He ran after him grabbing his hand and saying.....
"Hi my name is....