Boy in window

" Fuyu ! "
Baji called as he made his way to Chifuyu's room

There the boy sat , sleeping , he was lying down on the window sill slowly breathing as his chest moved quietly up and down in full sync .
What a view....
a blessing for everyone who could see it , such a warmth full vision,  one of the kinds you don't want to give up on . He looked so gorgeous like that

, his black fluffy hair had fallen in his shut eyes and his lips were slightly parted,  as they shon by the sunlight that was creeping on his face making it look more angelic than it usually was .

He was wearing a white button up shirt that was slightly too big for him with around 2 or 3 buttons open , making it easy for the sun and his eyes to caresse  in his pale and delicate skin .
He was wearing some shorts with pockets in black color,  reviling his feet and thighs,  in his hands was a manga book that now was closed and held lightly almost falling of his hand .

Baji chuckled lightly as he quietly made his way over to him , carefully taking the book off his hand and picking him up , making their way to the bed where he placed down the sleeping boy , but as he turned around he felt a hand grab his and a quiet and soft voice

"Stay..?"

The smaller asked as he desperately waited for the answer he was wishing for . Baji didn't complain,  he would love to anyway.

He lied down next to him and carefully played with the younger 's hair as he slowly fell asleep again.

"Sleep well Fuyu... I love you ..."

He whispered loud enough just for him to hear...ahhhh how he wished that he could say it loud,  loud enough for the whole world to hear,   to know that this precious little cute boy was his and his only, no one else could have or hurt him , and he will , make sure they do , no one will ever touch or hurt him , he will protect him with his life from now on ...!