The past never dies

Baji,Chifuyu and Draken were waiting in Mikey's room , in hopes the poor boy would wake up .
After standing still for hours,  Draken decided that it would be better for the other two to go home and take a rest. Mitsuya and Hakkai went home to prepare for an upcoming event in their career,  Pah could not stay any longer because his fiance was home alone and he needed to get to work too , Baji didn't want to move so did Chifuyu,  takemitchy was somewhere between space and time traveling back , Mikey was in hospital....things were fucked up . And finally after a few hours of convincing,  Baji ,finally decided to let go and go home together with Chifuyu,  but only when Draken promised that he would keep em updated for everything , to be honest he was kinda happy that they left,  he could now have some moments to himself and he wouldn't need to remember or tell how he actually found the boy ...he didn't want to ... he didn't want to remember that horrific image he saw in front of him in only a few minutes,  but those few moments were enough to traumatize him enough....

{⊙⊙⊙⊙●●●FLASH BACK ●●●⊙⊙⊙⊙}

As Draken was coming back from doing shopping , he saw a crowd of people gathered around,  he saw the people and got curious,  what caused them to gather like this?
Especially In a place like this , it's not even a popular road or a park . However he thought it was probably another fight,  he usually would walk past it , not keeping his mind on it and not giving any shits , and that's what he was going  to do , until he heard ...a name...a name that he tried to forget years ago and move on ....but he couldn't,  the more he would think of getting rid of it , the more it came in his mind , but he somehow managed to live 10 years without it.
The moment he heard this name memories came flooding back, but not bad ones ... they were beautiful, warm and lovely,  he kinda missed that feeling....
He rushed between the crowd of people finally reaching the end ,  as he was breathing heavily and trying to catch his breath he saw something that would be in his mind for long...longer ...that what he would expect...

He couldn't really remember much...because everything was blurry...like it wasn't real...

The only thing he saw in those few minutes was the doctor picking up the boys body from the ground saying....

"Manjiro Sano , age 24 , has fallen from the top of the building  doc , it seems like the boy was trying to commit suicide... he has received severe blows to the head and bones from the fall, has bleeding and low pulse."

Those few words were the last thing he could remember from earlier together with the boys bloody body being carried and taken away in the ambulance. As soon as he could, he got in his motorcycle and drove after the ambulance,  tears flowing down his eyes like he was pouring out a ocean . He tried to calm himself down and followed the ambulance .

{⊙⊙⊙⊙●●●End of flash back ⊙⊙⊙⊙●●●}

As he rested his head against  Mikey's bed , he took this as an opportunity to finally take a look at the boy .... He was skinny....skinnier than he remembered...his eyes had black eyebags  ... like he haven't slept for ages,  his skin was white, he was clearly unhealthy...his hair was cut ,dyed white and cut the same model as Izana used to keep it ....he missed him so much,  he still couldn't believe that he tried to live and forget about him for 10 years straight....this was his wish after all, but Still....it hurt him...it hurt him so much...
And just like that he didn't realize that he started crying again. But in one side he was happy this happened...at least...he met him again even tho not in the best way , he did . But looking at him right now... he knew that to Mikey...the past haven't died....he knows it .... he can say it just from his face...he knew it......he knew he had lived blaming himself for what had happened...

After staying and waiting for hours Draken finally decided to go home after speaking to the doctors and leaving his phone number just in case something might happen.