Get some balls dude -_-

"Alright,  everything is gon be okay,  u just need a little advice,  that's all "

That was what ran through Baji's head all day since he left Chifuyu's house this morning,  he was too scared to face him after what happened yesterday and he definitely was scared of his feelings taking over him . He thought it would be best to get some advise from his friends, Mann was he scared .
He was scared of running things again and he didn't want to lose Chifuyu again.

He greeted his friends as he pushed the door open , closing it behind him , Mitsuya was working in some kind of what seemed paper work and designing while Hakkai was taking a break for lunch , Baji walked up to  them sitting down on one of the side chairs and giving a toothy smile to both of them whom now were greeting him back aswell. However he didn't utter a single word which didn't seem to go unnoticed by the other two males,  seeing this insecurity I'm his friend Hakkai took the led .

"What's up with ya ? Why looking so down? "

He asked slurping his noodles

"Yeah,  you would be usually yelling by now , and where is Chifuyu ?"

Mitsuya followed as he stared at his friend concerned,  he thought they had a fight . This would happen sometimes in old days and Baji would always come here to take advice from the boy , but today he felt it was something different .
After a few moments of silence from the brunette,  he countined

"C'mon spill it out ! " He said

" Well....I need some advice,  you see I might or might not have feelings for Chifuyu "

Hakkai almost chocked on his food trying to hold back a laugh as he said ironically
"Wooow really?! Gosh ... I .. I would never thought "

But he eventually shut up after getting a glare from Mitsuya , who countined

"Well no shit Sherlock "

He said as he gave away and both him and Hokkai started laughing as the brunette stood there dumbfounded

" What ...? You knew...HOW ?! " He said as he raised from his chair and his face got a bright crimson red.

"First of all sit your ass down boi! And Second,  you were too obvious,  both of you were . "
The boy said as he countined his paper work  while the other eating .

"No , you don't understand - "

Baji said as Mitsuya raised an eyebrow and gave his attention to him

"That's the problem...I don't think he feels the same , and I'm scared he will reject me , you know?  After all this shit,  like disappearing and stuff ? I'm just scared I don't wanna lose this-this whole bond that we have either friendship or whatever...I'm...I need help ok ?"

The other two gave him a moment of silence before brusting out laughing holding their stomach,  Hakkai almost chocked for the second time in his noodles while the other was questioning himself of  how dumber could this boy actually be
They managed to calm down after a while and Hokkai decided to burge in 

"Dudee are you really that stupid? , You can't be serious right ?  "

"Anyway go back to eating Hakkai,  before you chocke again in some food ..."

Mitsuya said as he smiled violently at him , scaring him again as he countined

"Listen Baji,  if you don't know it now , you won't know later either if you chicken away like this , just ask him , I'm sure he feels the same "

"But what if he doesn't,  we can't countine to be friends then ....he will probably hate me or what if I-"

"If you keep up with the 'If's you will never know,  and what are you worrying about?  Don't think much of it , and even 'If' he doesn't like you back  you won't be able to move on if you don't tell him "

"You think so ..? "

"Trust me just go for it ! "

"Alright then , I guess Imma give it a try..."

"Cool"

Mitsuya said as he patted him on his shoulder and gave him a smile receiving the same gesture from the other .

Baji got up and made his way up to the door where he turned around for a minute to bit the boys goodbye as he walked through the door and disappeared in the crowd of people walking the same direction

"Do you think he's gonna do it ? "

Hakkai asked as he sat in the chair behind his boyfriend

" I think so , I don't know,  it's up to him and I'm pretty sure Chifuyu likes him back,  he Is just being blind and not opening his eyes to see the truth "

"Wow you're so wise Tekka-chan , I'm so lucky to have such a boyfriend "

"Shut up and get back to work ..."