Weird dream

BAJI POV :

"Chifuyu....will you be my boyfriend ? "

" ......"

" Fuyu ...? "

"......"

"Chifuyu.... are you ok ...?"

".....wake up....."

"..huh....?"

".....Wake up ...! "

"Wake up Keisuke! "

"What...?"

"WAKE UP !"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Ahhhhhhhhh "

It was all you could hear from the males room. Baji woke up with his eyes widened and his palms were sweat.

He was sweating and his breath was fastened  , he looked scared but confused at the same time , it took him a few seconds to realize he was dreaming and finally to come to his senses, then he heard, his mother was calling him to have breakfast.

"Dear are you okay?  I heard a scream , did I scare you ? I'm sorry I was trying to get you to wake up so you could have breakfast before leaving to school "

Said Mrs Baji who once had heard her son's scream ran towards his room,  scared something had  happened .

"No mom , don't worry it was just a bad dream,  I'm fine ."
  Baji said giving her a reassuring smile getting the same in return

"Okay then wash up and get to the dining table,  you need to have breakfast before going to school,  okay?  "

"I'm up ! "

Mrs Baji closed the door behind her and went to the kitchen to countine cooking ,
while baji slowly made his way out of his bed .

Lazily making his way to the bathroom.  He washed up , got dressed and went to the kitchen where once he opened the door of he found a warming view.
His mom was cooking while humming along to a lovely melody,  that  she used to sing quite often when Baji was a kid .

The aroma of the cooking filled his nostrils as he breathed deeply to relieve the stress of that horrible dream from which he woke up a few moments ago . He sat down while his mom served him his meal and kissed him in the forehead just like he was young , than she countined.

"Are you okay dear,  you look deeply lost in thoughts,  mama is always here for you , okay?  " 
She said as she looked at  him with the most loving stare ever .

Weird,  isn't it ? One day they are fighting and one they have the most lovely time of all . Well would it be such a strong connection without its obstacles?  Sometimes you need to have those little things to give color to your life .

"I know mom , and stop treating me like a 10 year old ! " Baji said chuckling

"You are still my baby no matter what . " She said as she countined eating quietly.

  It was total silence but not an  uncomfortable one . It was more comfortable than that , it was a nice kind of silence but for Baji it was like hell .

He could not stop thinking about that dream,  no matter what he did or talk , his mind was still stuck there all the time all day long .

And just like that without realizing the day had come to an end and he didn't even know what he did all day himself let alone the others. 

He finally snapped when he heard Chifuyu call him from behind,  this one had just gotten out and finished his classes and happened to notice the other walking completely zoned out .

"BAJI-SAN!  " He yelled snapping the other to the real world

"Huh ? Chifuyu? " Baji said as he turned around to see the other running towards him .

But the more he got closer the more anxious Baji became,  maybe it was from the dream , or it was just because he was distracted,  or was it because of his feelings?  His head was a total mess that no one could understand.

"You good , you look really pale,  and why so quiet,  what's up ? "
The shorter said concerned of the other

"Nothing much,  just thinking,, but better if we go now , wanna come over tonight,  we can work in some schoolwork aswell talk ."

"Sure ! " Chifuyu said as he grabbed Baji's arm and pulled him closer to rest his head in his shoulder as they walked down the path .Baji could feel his heart racing and his face began to get hotter,  he just hoped the other could not see it .

"Wth ?! What is wrong with you ?! Pull yourself together!  You need to pull yourself together!  "
But while Baji was trying to call himself in earth Chifuyu began :
"Baji-san..."

"Yes ! " The taller said caught off guard by the sudden talk

"Can we go somewhere this Saturday....? "

"Hmm ? Yeah sure , where tho ? "

"It's secret ! You will see when we get there!  " Chifuyu said smiling big just like a little kid , this didn't go unnoticed by the other who just smiled back like an idiot not being able to utter a single word , his head felt light and his chest was running like crazy , his stomach filled up and he was so happy but didn't give himself off . As he calmed down he just said .

"Okay then , I guess I'll need to wait! "

And just like that with Chifuyu's head in his shoulder and his heart pounding in his chest he and the other made their way home .