Light to my darkness

Hey guys,  for all of you who want to know what will happen with Mikey and Draken next go check my new story,  "REUNITED " this story is only for them and what happens next from the talk in the last chapter and etc . Thank you for the support and the time ♡ .
[Ps: if you can and want , go check out my tik tok account , the name is : "@tbh._yousuck_ ". Thank you all !

To his surprise Baji woke up first,  he was confused why Chifuyu wasn't there yet , usually Chifuyu would be the one waking him up every morning for school,  which was a pain btw . He reached over  to his nightstand , grabbed his phone and looked at the time.
"Oh it's still early ."
He said getting up from his bed and going to the restroom to shower . His mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast before leaving ti work , she was genuinely surprised seeing Baji wake up this early,  but she didn't question it , it was a really beautiful and peaceful morning , times like this were the best , even tho Baji didn't really liked the thought of going to school,  especially in times like this .

BAJI POV:
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
I woke up and realized that Chifuyu wasn't here yet to wake me up , which is unusually surprising,  he would usually bang at my door room and yell at me to wake up bc we would be late . I reach over to my nightstand to grab my phone and look at the time , it was still early so I took my time getting ready . As I left my room I could smell the aroma of my mom's cooking,  the best cooking,  I loved mornings like this , sun was shining and everything looked like a  dream , one you wouldn't really like to wake up from .

After I ate breakfast I thought to go to Chifuyu's apartment , it's still early but we can hang around a bit before attending class , it would be nice.  As I walk up the stairs I can see Chifuyu's door appear in front of me , I decided to go in with my speared key  that he gave me , I didn't want to wake him up yet . I got in and made my way towards Chifuyu's bedroom,  I quietly opened the door , trying not to make any possible noise to wake him up . I just stood there staring at him . I mean how could I not ? And There he was, laying down sleeping,  his black beautiful hair looked so fluffy,  I bearly kept myself from  fondling it , at the side of the bed there was a window , which let the sunlight diffused in and caressed his pretty pale skin , he looked so gorgeous like that , more than he usually is .

As I am just standing there staring at this perfection of a human being,  my heart skipped a beat, I  realized my face become red.

I had always loved him , but never really got the balls to confess,  I can say I was a scard cat , I could not bear the feeling of rejection  so I just lived with those feelings buried inside of me ,  most of the time when he would come around I would try and play it cool , he had always admired me for my open personality and confidence , he never  really knew that deep down I was more scared that he was . But I guess I  can say that what really brought me force and made me happy was him , whenever I would feel like I couldn't walk and there was no way to go through things , ..he would be there,  ...trying to hype me up ,... trying to make me strong , I guess that's why he Is so important to me and I love him so much,  he was always like the sunlight for me , he would shine and make the dark surroundings go away,  he would bring life in every corner he stepped and every place he went , he doesn't understand that ....    I need him... more than he needs me .