Why do I love an Idiot....

"KEI-SU-KEEEE ! " Baji heard his mother yelling,  and for sure he wasn't the only one !

Chifuyu, who now was napping in the apartment next door,  heard the scream and fell off his bed,  he got up and immediately knew that it was done for his beloved friend, with teary eyes and shaking limbs he got up straight like a soldier, putting one of his hands aside his forehead shutting his eyes and saying in a dramatic way

"Farewell..Baji-San!  I'm sure you will be missed,  rest in piece! "

A few hours later nothing was heard anymore,  so he thought he was dead for real . So he began preparing a speech for his funeral...I  mean...what kind of best friend goes to his best friend's funeral without a speech? But as soon as he tried to write down , his door bell rang , he left his work and went over to the door , as he opened it he saw Baji standing there like a pillar .

"Baji-san,  you are alive!  Seriously I was starting to prepare the speech for your funeral,  not gonna lie !"

Chifuyu said , as a crooked smile made it's way into his face as he was trying to hold back a laugh .

"Haha very funny Chifuyu!  I really hate you sometimes, I almost died and you didn't even care ! "

Baji said as he made his way inside the apartment leaving Chifuyu to close the door behind him.

"We'll it's not my fault you always find a way to do something stupid,  everytime auntie turns her back "

Chifuyu said as he chuckled lowly trying not to make the other one mad bc he was dying to laugh right now

"OK ok what did you do this time ? "

The shorter asked clearly curious of the situation

"Fine....! " The other one said in a half annoyed and embarrassed voice
"I...kinda failed my English exam..." He said as he turned around..

"For this ? Really?  I don't think Auntie would be this made just for this , there's gotta be another reason along way "

"Ugh ... ok fine .. So I failed my English test and the teacher wanted to talk , she was talking so I interrupted her and she yelled,  so I yelled back,  she gave me detention and threatened me to call my mom . However I fixed things but I was still pissed off , I got out of her office and in the hallway I dumped in some kid , I decided to be nice and say sorry but he was being cocky ...soooo... I gave him a piece of my mind...."

"What?!"

"Wait , I'm not finished ! So the teacher found me breaking his teeth , so she got us to the principal's office ,she told me to give my mom a call ,  she could come and clear things out ,that's where I decided to lie and for a minute I thought they were buying it , I thought I got off ez and clean . But when I got home I saw her and my teacher in the living room talking.... soooo ......I went up to my room and waited for my fate to fulfill....  :') ."

"W-what the fuck-k ?! " Chifuyu said as he tried to breath from the laughter .
"That's why I didn't see you all day today?  But what did your mom do after the teacher left?!"The smaller boy said as he sat back to his place

"Don't act like you don't know,  you heard the scream.... " Baji said

"Yea but I still want to know what happened "

"Ugh fine! You wanna know so bad ?!" Baji said getting up and raising his voice

"Yep ! " Said Fuyu smiling at him innocently

Damn you! Baji thought as he opened his , mouth to mutter but nothing came out, but after a while he finally gave in and said

"She proceeded to chase me 16 around the house with...with a frying pan..."

Baji said embarrassed with a bright red face,  but actually you could not tell if it was a blush or the mark of the frying pan hit .

In other hand , Chifuyu was dying,  he tried to hold it in but he busted out laughing hardly,  he thought for a moment that he could not laugh anymore,  but as soon as he saw Bajis face again he busted laughing even harder tears rolling down of the corner of his eyes. When he finally calmed down he got a hit in the back of the head from the brunette who cussed himself for the a thousandth time today..

"I really hate you sometimes..." He said as he tried to hold back a smile that was creeping oh his lips

Between laughing and wheezing Chifuyu managed to say " "Awwww I love you too Baji-San ! " But sometimes he would question himself how the heck did he fell so hard for this dumbass ...