Liar....

By the time passing by Chifuyu started to doubt even more especially with Bajis sudden panic when he asks about his last name . Whenever the short male would ask the taller one about his last name, this one would panic and ran away, or say something to change the topic...

"You never told me your last name can you tell me now? "
"I better go , class is starting! "

"Are you gonna tell me today? "
"What?"
"C'mon if we are friends I need to know your last name"
"I-I think we better work and finish these assignments! "

And like this Baji would always avoid this question, but Chifuyu has already had enough! He decided to ask Baji again, this time he won't have the chance to ran away, and he needs an answer...

Chifuyu pov:

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP..*CLICK *

I woke up to my alarm going off , it was time to wake up and get ready to go to school...huff... school... God I hate school. Luckily It's Friday , oh and I almost forgot, today I'm hanging out with Baji-San after school...maybe ..I can ask him today...?

No one pov:

He didn't bother to eat breakfast at all , he got up got ready and started walking to school, he was expecting Baji to be waiting for him but he was not , he didn't think much and countined walking. He made his way to school, and entered his classroom as the bell rang and the lesson started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♤TIME SKIP♤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bell rang for the end of the day,Chifuyu quickly grabbed his things and ran out knowing ,Baji was waiting.
As he left his classroom his eyes met the tall black-haired male standing by the door, scrolling through his phone while waiting. He made his way over to him , and they both made their way out of the school gate.

"So Chifuyu , " Baji spoke as he looked over to the shorter male, "What do you wanna do , since is Friday and we got nothing to do ?"Baji asked.

"O-oh m-me ?" Chifuyu asked a bit off guard cuz of the sudden question.

"Yea" Baji said. "You said u wanted to hang out , so what do you wanna do ?"

"U-umm ,... let's... go to the café we always go to " Chifuyu said as he tried to hide the fact that he didn't really know what to do , after all he asked to hang out just to ask him the question that had been on his mind for so long...

"Okay? "Baji said a bit confused.

They made their way to the café and sat down ordering the usual things they order.
The waitress came with they're order and the bill and left.
There was a long silence between them , even tho Chifuyu didn't even realize it cuz he was too busy arguing with himself if he should, or should not, ask Baji that one question...Then without thinking and completely out of blue he spoke up :

"So are you finally going to tell me ?"Chifuyu spoke.

"Tell what? " Baji asked looking confused.

"You know... your last name... you never told me, and we are friends so I need to know right? "
The short male spoke as he was clearly inpatient for an answer. But is the other one gonna give it ?

"Y-You know , we need to pay the order , this is gonna be my treat 'kay? "
Baji said as he quickly got up from the table, and went over to the cashier.

After that, they both left the café without saying a word, Baji seeing this tried to start a conversation, and got carried away without realizing that Chifuyu hasn't said a word this whole time.

Chifuyu pov:

THAT'S. IT. He is hiding something , what is it whith him?!
What's wrong with his name that he can't tell me ?! That's it I'm asking him!!

Chifuyu said as he stopped walking and stood still without saying a word starting at the ground.

Baji pov :

As we were walking and talking ,I saw that Chifuyu stopped walking without saying a single word and stare at the ground, he looked mad ...?I didn't get it ...what did I do?

NO ONE POV :

Baji was confused but it didn't last long , because Chifuyus next words made everything clear....

"SO ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON OR ?!"

Chifuyu said looking mad with a look that could kill you

"W-what are you talking about? What, do I need to tell you ...?"

"OH REALLY ,! WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TELL ME ?! I DON'T KNOW , MAYBE THE FACT THAT YOUR LAST NAME IS LIKE THE SESCRET OF THE COUNTRY, OR SOMETHING OR THE FACT THAT YOU PANIC SO SUDDENLY WHEN I ASK YOU ABOUT IT!
TELL ME THE TRUTH IS YOUR LAST NAME KEISUKE OR NOT CAUSE I KNOW SOMETHING IS UP AND DON'T! TRY TO LIE TO ME ! JUST DON'T! "

Looking at Chifuyus frustration Baji didn't even bother fighting back, he accepted his fate and spoke up:

"I....Yes... B-But please hear me out I didn't m-"
It was a slap that cut him off , and as he was trying to process what just happened, he saw something in the smallest male eyes that broke his heart.

...Tears...?.....What.....?

"Y-You asshole..."
Chifuyu said as he tried holding back his tears, which became more difficult as he tried to talk. His tears started pouring out in the most painful way for the taller male and he couldn't bring himself to say anything else ,so he just heard what the other one had to say...

"A-after all these years.....after all these years ...y-you show up now...like nothing has happened at all....?"

Bajis head went down as he heard what Chifuyu had to say...his eyes getting more teary in every word the other one let out

"D-Did you know.. how hard , it was for me to get over that stupid new ?! Did you know ,how MANY TIMES I CRIED MYSELF TO SEEP WITH THE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE THERE TO ASK ME WHAT'S WRONG?!D-DID YOU Know....

Chifuyu let our his tears as he countined talking.
Baji couldn't hold his tears in any longer, he let it all out keeping his head down ,not having the courage to see Chifuyu in the eyes , to see those beautiful eyes in tears, tears that he himself built inside of him.....

"D-DID YOU HAVE ANY .IDEA. HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT YOU WERE DEAD AND NOT THERE?! THAT IT WASN'T MY FAULT THAT I COULDN'T SAVE YOU?! OR HOW HARD IT WAS TO LIVE EVERYDAY TRYING TO THINK THAT YOU WERE DEAD FOR 10 YEARS STRAIGHT?! D-Did.....

He couldn't say any other word , he just let himself cry walking slowly to the taller male who was doing the same, he slowly put his head in his chest as they cried his eyes out together hugging each other tight. Tighting they're grip as they stayed more like that.

⊙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⊙
OMG GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING THIS STORY I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ! 💜❤