Flirty

It needed some time for Mikey to understand everything , starting from Baji's return and the past story to everything that had been going on till now. Even tho his face didn't show any emotion, deep inside he was happy, that happy that he couldn't held the tears back anymore. He was happy to see that they all had their own life's and they were happy., but deep inside he knew that he needed to leave so this happiness could last more .

●●●ALL POV: ●●●

As expected Mikey didn't even show any emotion his face was dead and he kept looking at us with those deep, black , dead eyes that looked like they could make holes in us , the more he stared blankly the more we got worried, was he happy or sad , what was he feeling, will he say anything? Is he okay? ....Then suddenly....
.
.
.
.....tears.....?
.
.
.
Was he ....crying....why ?

□□Draken POV □□□

Mikey?! No ,no, no , what do I do ?! What made him cry ?! Is he happy, sad,confused or what?! God since when did I became so useless?! Since when I don't know how to comfort my best friend?!
Just like that I hugged Mikey tight , for my and the others surprise he hugged me back . I felt so relieved...but still worried..I began to ask him quietly and slowly what's wrong . And to be honest I didn't expect an answer, but he gave it ...

"Can I talk to you privately....please..."

I understood that he needed time so did the others, they all left the room quietly, Mitsuya went to talk to the doctor and the others were outside .
"Ken-chin " he started off quietly and cold. My heart sank , he really called me by my nickname , the one only he knew, but it was colder than ice ....colder from whatever I have heard before , It hurt but I needed to stay strong and listen, I didn't have time to lost in thoughts.

◇◇◇◇Others pov ◇◇◇◇
We all saw Draken come out of the room lost in thoughts, we got worried, but he didn't even stutter a word, after a while of asking he finally spoke up and said

"I think Mikey would be better if he stayed with me , just like old times, he said he will stay " "....I think...." Draken murmured under his breath enough just for him to hear.

■■■■CHIFUYU POV :■■■■

"I was happy to hear that Mikey-kun decided to stay, we are finally all together, just like the old times!
Wait...OMG I JUST REMEMBER WHAT TF HAPPENED A FEW MINUTES BEFORE! ME AND BAJI-SAN KISSED, OMFG !"
Chifuyu was a blushing mess , Mitsuya seeing this decided to tease him ,

"You okay there Chifuyu, you are looking a bit red , is it because what I think it is ?" Said the boy with a smirk on his face, that turned to a loud laugh when he saw Chifuyu's reaction to those words, along with him the other's aswell.
Chifuyu embarrassed decided to change the subject by asking where Baji was , since he was nowhere to be found since he left the room. This got things more complicated tho , Mitsuya was not done yet,
"I don't know, go find your boyfriend on your own boy!"
The others stated laughing while Chifuyu stormed
"He is not my boyfriend! "
"Yeah sure "
With that he left to look for Baji who was in the second floor in the bathroom, trying to calm down, and not look flustered from what just happened before.

"Baji-san? " Chifuyu asked entering the bathroom. He didn't even see it coming his way .
Baji grabbed him by waist and pushed him against the wall of the bathroom stall , the smaller male flinched and left a soft "Ow" because his back now hurts. He opened his eyes to see one and the only Baji pinning him, against the wall , the boy could feel his heart starting to beat and his face turned hot , he turned his head around in hopes the other male would not see his blushing face.
"W-what the hell Baji-san?! Now my back hurts! "
"Hehehe sorry Fuyu ! " Baji said with a smirk that could be noticed by the other one even without turning around
"Your sorry won't fix my spine, you idiot, let me go !" Chifuyu said angry ,turning his head towards Baji. This one liking the smaller males face decided to tease him even more ,just so see his reaction .
"But whyyy you look so cute like this " Baji whined. This made Chifuyu a blushing mess, his face turned red and he couldn't stutter a word. Just then they heard Mitsuya call them because it was time to leave.
Baji bend down and whispered in Chifuyu's ear
"We'll countine later 'kay ?" And with that he got out of the bathroom door. Chifuyu just like that slided down on the floor , put his hands in his face and screamed
"Ahhhhhhhhh.... omg.....why ...these feelings again...."
Little did he know behind the door was someone, and who you may ask , well ofc it was Baji , who's smirk got even nastier than before.