Please don't be a dream..!

◇◇◇◇••••BAJI POV: ••••◇◇◇◇

                              Saturday 7:45 pm.

''Ok here I am ...I just need to ring the doorbell...''

The brunette reached out to the direction of the doorbell and as soon as he rang it , a few seconds after , a cute , short , black fluff of hair was the first thing he saw before he threw his eyes over the mesmerizing view that he questioned himself for how or why he hadn't seen before and..he just.. Froze, locking his eyes with the emerald ones that stood out the most in the first sight,  an in that exact same moment something got him hard to think or see something else .

He..no...They! Lost track of time and for what might have been so much but felt so little a feeling of warmth and happiness wrapped them,it was hard but they eventually broke out of it , even tho they might have thought that a part of their heart did aswell.

"O-oh ! Is- is the outfit too much or..? I just felt like it would be better if I dressed up .."

The teller uttered out while trying to look as less awkward and convincing as possible , hoping the other wouldn't mind , even tho he now felt like he got excited a bit too ,much earlier.

" No-No ! It is all good , it's perfect anyway...ummm.. shall we head out ? "

The other said as a quick shade of red drowned away from his face as he turned around and grabbed his coat.

" Oh ! Yea let's go , come to think of it , you haven't told me yet where we are going ? "

" Like I said,  it's a surprise!  "

The other said smiling while making his way down the stairs

" Okayyyy... but do we need a ride or..? "

" No need ! I've got everything prepared,  don't worry and it's not even that far soooo let's go , it's almost time ! "

The short male said as he started running downstairs leaving the other behind , as this one started running after him shouting

" TIME FOR WHAT ? CHIFUYU ? WH-WOAAA "

He could not blur another word out after being dragged by the other who now was laughing, face lighted up and eyes smaller from the cute chubby cheeks who had a slight color of crimson on 'em .
He couldn't help but grin as hard as he could ,  it looked as if this was a dream ,  but if it was then he didn't want to wake up like last time , he was truly happy this time and he didn't want this feeling to vanish with the blink of the eye .

☆◇◇♤♡■■■■■■■■ A/N ■■■■■■■■♡♤◇◇☆

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR SO LONG BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT MEAN TO ! IT'S JUST THAT,  THER ARE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING AROUND AND IT'S A LOT TO DEAL WITH , I HOPE YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND , THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME OUT !