An Idiot in love ♡

As he was sleeping safe and peaceful in his bed , Chifuyu felt a heavy weight press him down almost crashing him and heard a loud voice.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD !!! "

Baji yelled jumping on top of the bed laughing his ass off, as Chifuyu groaned annoyed but in pain at the same time , he could not breathe because of Baji being on top of him and he couldn't move either way , he came to realize he was stuck so he yelled at the brunette trying to convince him to get off so he could breathe again .

Baji moved his ass and Chifuyu could finally breathe and move again, he got up to head over to the bathroom as he threw a pillow at the taller male , this hitting him right in the face , as he giggled blushing slightly in a shade of pink, throwing it back but not having luck, making the other one chuckle of his actions.

Chifuyu was fast done with showering and changing as Baji was waiting patientfully in the living room , excited for a reason he himself didn't know, as he heard the bathroom door shut he quickly got up , grabbed one of Chifuyu's mangas and pretended to sit like a gentleman reading the book , trying not to get caught by the other one . He didn't even know why he was so embarrassed from the other one knowing he is so excited to walk to school together as it is a think that they usually did .

Chifuyu eventually got out of his room and shut it behind him as he turned around scanning the living room with his beautiful green-blueish eyes that were shining like diamonds, a view that the taller one could not ignore and resist but stare from the corner of his eye , he was shocked when from the small boy's lips escaped a loud laugh sooner turning into a crooked smile as he was trying not to laugh again. Then he suddenly asked

"Baji-san, what are you doing? "Fuyu said as he tried to hold back a laugh.
Baji being completely zoned snapped back to reality and gave away a lame excuse
"U-uhh... reading this book of course ! " He tried to cover himself
Chifuyu could not hold it in anymore, he busted out laughing while Baji gave him a look of confusion.
"What ? " He said confused
"B-baji-san ,hahaha yo-you are holding the book upside-down you idiot " Chifuyu managed to get out of his mouth as he was trying to hold back his laughing which was no use .

"HUH" Baji said turning to give a look at the upside-down book in his hands turning around to face the other side , knowing he just made a fool off himself, but still couldn't help but blush at the cute little Fuyu laughing so hard, his heart warmed and skipped a beat as he saw him standing there so pretty laughing in the most melodic voice ever,

Baji could swear he visited heaven and came back at the very moment...shit he was losing it , he never felt like this for anyone and this sort of feeling kind of scared him at first , but when he knew what it was than he was relived but still ,it hurt him to think that he would never get them in return .

He decided for years that he would push and put them aside not thinking about them , not wanting to risk their friendship, this beautiful miracle that came his way when he most needed it , he was too scared and he knew he could not handle rejection...sooo... he just lived like that , but now...now those feelings were strong, almost breaking the walls he built for years to keep them out , he was scared now more than ever, afraid of the walls crumbling he tried to push them away once more the day he saw him again in 12 years but he failed making them hit stronger and crushing his walls breaking through them and right In his heart, which once got to know how it felt refused to let go of those feelings again.