Your presence

No one pov :

Chifuyu woke up and realized he wasn't in his room, he took a look through the window and saw that it was still night.
He didn't know why but the room looked really familiar to him,  however he shook of the thought of it and realized he might be in danger aswell.
Chifuyu decided to take a look around the place,  he opened the door of the room that brought him into a living room, he saw a tall black-haired figure laying on the couch watching TV ,then it hit him... the past events... he knew who that figure was , it was Baji .
He decided to get closer to see if the other male was asleep,  but for his surprise he was not .

Baji pov:

As I checked up on Chifuyu,  I saw that he was not awake and that was kind of relieving.  I closed the door of the room carefully and went to the living room and turned on the TV .
About an hour later,  I was still watching TV when I saw Chifuyu slowly get out of the room and approach me , I think k he thought I was asleep because he was trying not to do any noise walking .

"Chifuyu ?" I asked quietly

Chifuyu pov :

As I got closer trying not to make any noise so I wouldn't wake him up , I saw that he wasn't even asleep at the first place.
"Chifuyu? "
he asked quietly with a sweet voice that made my heart melt,  I missed him so much...
And like that without even thinking I crawled into his embrace  , hugging him tight.  I guess I really needed a hug huh ....heh I always loved Baji-Sans hugs they made me clam and warm. Just then I realized what I  was doing , and felt my face getting hoter and hoter...shit ... I was blushing...

"G-Gomen ...." I said quietly hiding my face into Baji-Sans shirt so he wouldn't notice my red face.

Instead of saying anything, he just hugged me back and we stayed like that for a long time , until my eyes started to get heavy and I couldn't stay awake anymore ...

Baji pov :

Chifuyu crawled just like a cute little koala and put his head in my chest,  I could feel my face getting red and I prayed to God he would just stay like that , for 2 reasons:
1 I didn't want him to see me blushing
2 I really  missed hugging him like this ... I missed everything...
As I was praying to God I heard a sorry coming out muffed from Chifuyu,  whose head was still into my chest,  he was so cute...
I didn't say anything and just hugged him .
I could feel he was getting sleepy,  and in matter of seconds he was fast asleep,  it was 2:00 am already and I thought it would be better to go to bed .
I picked up Chifuyu bridal style and went towards my bedroom,  mom was still not back,  I guess she is going to spend the night at my aunts place , oh well...
I placed Chifuyu down buttttt there was a problem,  he couldn't sleep with jeans on so I needed to change him..
GOD why me .... I asked myself embarrassed and crying inside.
'Okay I can do this with my eyes closed ' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and changed Chifuyu into one of my t-shirts that looked like dress to him , I didn't want to wake him up because I knew he wasn't a heavy sleeper so I let him with  that plus ,  he looked so cute .   Perv , I thought to myself 🥲
As I was about to leave the room I felt Chifuyus hand grabb mine  and he muttered a quiet "Stay " And pull me into the bed , he crawled to me, and hugged me while I was still processing  what just happened I couldfeel the butterflieson my stomach ,  I didn't want to wake him up so I stayed  , and just like that we both fell asleep.