Don't lose him now

7:52 pm .

They ran downhill and bearly breathing the taller followed the other as good as he could , it was then that the other took an unexpected turn which got them out of the main road and ran through some brushes.

"What ..?"

He took the same turn and fighting against the brushes and trees along the way , he called out

"Chifuyu, wait! "

"Just follow my voice ! "
The other said giggling like a little kid , disappearing again from the view .

As the view in front of him cleared it showed a beautiful field lit up from the light of thousands of stars and the moon, he stood for a few mins there , shocked, but at the same time so existed, nervous, and happy , so many emotions but so little time and words to express them at the same time .

The moon was up in the sky shining so brightly but not as bright as the precious boy standing below it , his eyes looked like were shining by the light but , anyone would think it was from happiness, his hair was moving slowly from the wind as well the grass around and he was smiling so cutely , his cheeks were red , probably from the breeze of the evening combined with the emotions that he felt .

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤《《《《》》》》¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"So ? What do you think ? "
he asked

"W-wow , I.. I don't know, I never knew there was such a place so close ."
Baji said as he got closer to him .

"It is beautiful isn't it ? "

Said Chifuyu as he leaned in the wooden enclosure, gazing up the sky , while the other glanced downhill where you could clearly see the city light up by thousands of lights aswell people who now looked like ants.

After staying silent for a while Chifuyu finally